• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of trainer are you?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Parasol Lady. They usually use Water types which are among my favourites, and they look like one of my favourite characters from my favourite game series. :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I would probably be either a Breeder, Collector, or Dragon Tamer... gotta have them DRAGONS!

and back in the day, I did a lot of breeding... heck, still do! and I love just, collecting all sorts of Pokemon. x3

Being a Dragon Tamer does pretty cool! Dragons are not like any other Pokémon; in their own way, they're very special. If you'd like to specialize them specifically, I believe this rank would be a good one to start off with.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Being a Dragon Tamer does pretty cool! Dragons are not like any other Pokémon; in their own way, they're very special. If you'd like to specialize them specifically, I believe this rank would be a good one to start off with.

Yeah, and they require a looooot of patience to raise. Thankfully I have that kind of patience! x3

I've always loved dragons, since I was a little kid. HECK, the first Pokemon I knew of was Dragonair, so... x3

Years
    I would classify myself as a Dragon Tamer because Dragon is the type that I most commonly use both in-game and online. Dragon types take patience to raise as they level up slower than most Pokemon, but their ability to leave dents on opposing teams more than makes up for that.

As of X and Y, I would classify myself as a breeder as well, because of Destiny Knot now passing down 5 IVs, making it much easier to breed my dragons competitive Pokemon (I became interested in online battling because of this)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Backpacker. Looks like an average joe, and I myself is an average joe. So, I see it as a decent fit. Plus backpacks are cool.

Back