• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Not to be mean or anything, but could some of you people at least put your thoughts of the episode or something into the post? I really don't like the premise of "What ____ did you watch/hear/read last" threads as a whole, and the fact that some of you, this is mostly targeting you Kiryuu, no major offense intended, but pretty much every post i've seen you make in this thread is all "Series, Episode #" with watched or something else added if it doesn't hit the 25-char limit. So if you could add something more to your posts here if you could that'd be very awesome-like

Anyways, non-mod mode, the latest anime i watched was the Gunslinger Girl ~Il Teatrino OVA, though it was moreso a skim, since i really only paid attention to the Rico half. cuz Rico's awesome

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    ONE: Kagayaku Kitsetsu e OVA ep. 1-4.

Starting watching this because the characters are featured in Eternal Fighter Zero. Nice show, but I'll likely have to rewatch it to understand it all, lol.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Kemeko DX 04
    Classes are always cancelled. xD

Kuroshitsuji 03
    At first I thought he was going to mak him regret making that deal, but seems it's more.

Re-watching Gintama
    Yamazaki investigates Gintoki… xD
    Intro was sweet for this one.

Interview with Katsura… xD

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I rewatched the first three episodes of Vampire Knight Guilty. I had some time on my hands and watching Zero is never a bad thing. :3

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Eh, rewatched a few episodes of Rosario + Vampire because I haven't bothered downloading Capu2 yet.

ONE: Kagayaku Kitsetsu e OVA ep. 1-4.

Starting watching this because the characters are featured in Eternal Fighter Zero. Nice show, but I'll likely have to rewatch it to understand it all, lol.

Just play the ONE visual novel. I believe you can find the translated version easily.
    Also, EFZ. <3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Junjou Romantica - Episode 6 (DVD Version). Loooove love LOVE that anime, it's so cute and awesome nad uafhdsjlkfjads;kfas <333 Needs more DVD subs though, since they're the uh... unedited version, and since it's yaoi... ;o

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 4.

I can't think of any anime I'd rather be watching, even if this is the third time I've watched the episode since Sunday.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I was in the middle of watching episode 1 of Dragonaut but my router screwed up and killed the stream. (;~;) Gonna have to start watching it sometime.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Class 5-2 04
    Washing eyes and spilling food. xD
    Seems as though Yuki like Ryouta.
    Perverted conversations. xD

Toradora 05
    The face she made when the student arrived. xD

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Dragon Ball Z, episode 55. The one with Goku vs Captain Ginyu. Ginyu let Goku power up and what not, thinking he'd reach 60,000. BAM!!! 150,000 xD But now, I have no more episodes to watch for about 12 days.

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
    I was in the middle of watching episode 1 of Dragonaut but my router screwed up and killed the stream. (;~;) Gonna have to start watching it sometime.

Oooh... I hate that!
    That happens to me so many times :'(

Whenever someone in our house turns on the microwave, my computer disconnects from our router... I guess the radio waves emitted by the microwave interferes with the wi-fi somehow -_-

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d episode 3. Finally getting into it again. I'm slowly accepting the whole motorbikes thematic so it's not bugging me as much anymore. Still, I don't approve of it. (=3=)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back