• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first ever pokemon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My so called Pokémon Gameboy virginity was taken by Pikachu. Yellow <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    Bulbasaur i believe, on pokemon red on the gameboy. hes still my favorite, i loves me some plant/toad/dinosaur pokemans ^_^

Rabid Jigglypuff

IMA ARTIST
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2008
    CHAMANDA

Err..yup. My first Pokemon was a charmander. Yupyupyup. I left my house 3 years ago with Charmander, Prof Oak gave me him. Infact, I'm typing this from a Pokemon Center.

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
  • Pikachu! I started off with Pokemon Yellow.

My first caught was...Um...Pidgey? I don't remember, I was so young. >_<

SonicJump

Pokémon Lover
    Years
  • The first card I ever got was Bulbasaur in both the trading card and playing card series.

But, Cydaquil was my GameBoy Pokémon.

CHAMANDA

Err..yup. My first Pokemon was a charmander. Yupyupyup. I left my house 3 years ago with Charmander, Prof Oak gave me him. Infact, I'm typing this from a Pokemon Center.

Hahaha - that was the best answer yet!

Last edited:

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    My first pokemon was balbusaur in blue and i have started with the grass type pokemon starter in every game soo far.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm pretty sure it was a Bulbasaur in Blue version. I remember begging for one so my parents bought me blue version.

Back