• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first main series Pokémon game?

What was your first main series Pokémon game?

• Pokémon Red

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Pokémon Blue

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Pokémon Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Yellow

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Pokémon Gold

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Pokémon Silver

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Pokémon Crystal

• Pokémon Ruby

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Pokémon Sapphire

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Pokémon FireRed

• Pokémon LeafGreen

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Pokémon Emerald

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Pokémon Diamond

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Pokémon Pearl

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Pokémon Platinum

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Pokémon HeartGold

• Pokémon SoulSilver

• Pokémon Black

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pokémon White

• Pokémon Black 2

• Pokémon White 2

• Total voters

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
  • Pokemon Yellow, seventh grade, 2001.
    My bets friend kept telling me about hers, then one day she showed me and I had to have it. I had no idea other games existed(or did they?).

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Pokemon FireRed, 2004. I was 6 when i started. I liked the anime and i had been watching it since i was really little when i started watching it (I think i was 2?), sure i could've watched something more my age, but even then i was into stuff like DBZ. I then proceeded to get Emerald.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I started with Diamond, but have played as far back as Gen 2 ^_^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Yellow was my first pokemon game. I got it for my birthday along with a gameboy.

Although I played Red & Blue not too long afterwards.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • My first game was believe it or not, Black. Wierd since I'm in high school, but my parents actually banned all pokemon from the house when I was younger. They didn't want me spending all my money on the franchise (which I understand). I bought Black while on a school band trip and told my mom during church since I knew she couldn't yell at me there, but she was okay with it. I have gone back and played fire red and heart gold.

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
  • Silver was the first one I owned, but the first one I played was my friend's Red version. I picked Silver though, it has the most nostalgia for me.

Years
  • Yellow was my first. I remember my grandparents gave it to me on my fifth birthday and I had never heard of Pokemon before then, but oh I'm so glad they brought me into it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pokemon Blue, though my brother had gotten Red a couple months before. I still consider Blue to be my first game because it's the first game where I trained the team I wanted to, under my terms.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2016
    Pokemon Silverr :D I really sucked at it the first time and I mostly just leveled up my Feraligatr solely.

Years
  • Shamefully, Diamond was my first main series. But I did play Colosseum/XD (I don't remember! D:) when I was about 3, with my brother when he borrowed it from his friend. And he used to play with the TCG cards with me too. But my first main series game was Diamond.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Diamond. :3 I bugged my mum for it until she got it for me.

Back