• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

FireShock

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    I will always use Mozilla Firefox because in my opinion it is the best web browser ever.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I stick with the old IE. There is something very unappealing about MFF to me. I don't know why:S (Yes I know it is technologically superior!)

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
    Years
    Switched to Google Chrome on my laptop running Sidux. Flash 10.1 beta works like a Dream on Chrome :D. I can finally fullscreen Hulu videos without lag in Linux. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I used to use chrome, but the new updates on the other forum I'm on isn't compatible with it, so now I use Firefox

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I currently use:
    - Safari as my main browser, which has all my site passwords saved on it. I also use it for most downloads
    - Chrome for occasional browsing, it loads really quick so its good for a quick research thing

I don't use explorer because its too slow and firefox has a tendency to freeze on me. Especially on forums and facebook.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I use Chrome and Internet Explorer.

I stopped using Firefox after it filled Internet Explorer's throne.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    As before, Safari is still my primary browser, with Firefox for PCs, but recently I tried out Chrome beta for OS X. It's... okay. It's fast, definitely, but it's interface isn't really suited for me. I like my status bar permantely anchored to the bottom of my screen, thank you very much.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    Chrome. I have no need for firefox and all it's ad-ons that can be downloaded, and I find Chrome is faster anyway. I like the minimalist look of chrome too, I also like maximized viewing space.

IE8 was a hideous wreck, Safari is slow on windows, and Opera, I will admit I've never properly tried.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    I like the minimalist look of chrome too, I also like maximized viewing space.

me too, I use google chrome since it was released. Compared to IE and Firefox it is still faster. =)

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
    Years
    I've been using the new Webkit-based Epiphany on Ubuntu 9.10 and HOLY CRAP, IT'S FAST. I think it might be right next to Midori, but stable. o_o

Years
    I have Safari, AOL, and Firefox all on my computer. However, I prefer Safari. I don't really like Firefox for whatever reason, and AOL is just horrid.
    I still use all three browsers, though, for different things. I don't really know why, but I keep AOL open even though I very rarely use it for anything. I don't even get any emails, either.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    Google Chrome. Even when I boot into Linux. In fact, if I install Linux for someone, the first thing I do is setup Chrome for them.
    I have Safari, but never use it, and it's starting to look like "Apple Chrome", despite being slower. Used to use FireFox, but Chrome is so much leaner and faster that I can't stand it anymore.

I've used Opera and found it nice, but it's a bit slow [although, I only used it on this ancient Mac of mine from `01, but it was slower than Safari there [but Safari crashed all the time on it]].

Back