• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

What web browser do you most commonly use?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 41 15.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 168 62.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Safari

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Other....

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
    Years
    Firefox 3.5 has been bothering me to death with tiny little quirks that seem to accumulate into a technological insanity. Opera has been a smooth alternative and works PERFECTLY! :D I use Midori on my laptop.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm not picky about browsers, the only reason I use Firefox is so my bookmarks don't look messy.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Since I'm primarily a Mac user, I have Safari as my default browser in OS X. I do have Firefox and Opera installed, but I seldom use them. Firefox I find a little... bloated, and Opera... well, Opera's a different story alltogether. It's lightweight, but it's so un-Mac-like that it doesn't appeal to me. And then... CAMINO.
    HTML:
    <s>I haven't used it yet... :P</s>

In Windows, Firefox is the clear winner. Just like any sensible Mac user would do, I've customized Firefox from top to bottom to make it look like Safari (Fission as the blue loading bar, vFox for the Safari theme, etc.). Opera is a second, but it's a way off. The main thing that I used to love Opera for (mouse gestures) has equivalents in Firefox (Mouse Redox Gestures), and I've also recreated Fast Dial or whatever it's called.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I have all of those browsers but I still use internet explorer.
    I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to use others. Maybe it has become a habit for me(I've been using it for years). O_o

But after taking a look at the poll results(IE lags badly, while MF is at the top D: ), I think that I'll give others a shot too. XD

Years
    I cannot believe that I've apparently never posted in this thread. :O

Anyways, I currently alternate between Chrome and Firefox, with a little bit of Opera and Safari mixed in. And occasionally Flock and Maxthon for my PC alts.

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
    I use Google Chrome mostly - it is quite a lightweight browser it seems. However, I sometimes use Firefox or Safari if something appears not to be working.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I use Safari most of the time, well all of the time really. But when I'm on the home computer I use Google Chrome.

Years
    I usually use Mozilla Firefox because I'm used to it, it has a pop-up blocker (which I actually find quite useful), and I can customize more to my preferences. However, I will occasionally use Internet Explorer because it's less used on the family computer. It's a weird reason, I know.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I use firefox almost exclusively. If I have to use another browser it's usually Google Chrome just because it's so fast.

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    I use both Safari and Internet Explorer,but I mostly use Internet Explorer.
    EDIT:Just installed Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.Better than Internet Explorer :)

Last edited:
    Back