• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were you once obssesed with?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I can remember the times that I was obssessed with legos...I would do nothing but build with legos all the time...what were YOU guys once obssessed with...

I can remember...pokemon, power rangers, muppet babies (long time ago), and building stuff with wood...

BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    In-Grid was a major obession, as odd as this sounds, Suicide was another. I had lots of obsessions, the funnest of course was spending hundreds of dollars behind my fathers back..

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    Ahhh, the good old days... Let's see, when I was really young i was obsessed with Barney XD I too loved the PowerRangers, Mister Rogers, legos, pokemon, london logs, Toy Story, just to name a few. I can probably think of a lot more.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I used to be obbsessed with alot of things.

• Waffle Blocks (don't ask)
    • Captain Planet (Still watch it but not that often
    • Zombies Ate My Neighbors (A video game for the Sega/SNES until I beat it then I just stoped playing it.)
    • Colouring (I did that so much it was rediculous XD)
    • Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (The first season of the show I was sorta obbsessed with the pink ranger she was so *cough* I think I should stop now ^^;; )
    • Hot Wheels (I was determined to get all of them but I stoped)
    • Christmas Nutcrackers (I have about 200 of them it's rediculous)
    Thats all I can think of right now.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I remember I used to have an obsession with barbies, dolls, and girly things. I grew out of it in time.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I Used to be obsessed with:

Ash Ketchum (age 11-13)
    Dragon Tails (Age 8)
    Between the Lions (Age 8-9)
    Winnie the Pooh (Ages 2-6 but I still think it rox, though I'm not obsessed...)
    Spongebob (Age 9-12)
    Powerpuff Girls (age 8-9, but I still think it's funny sometimes)
    Arthur (age 6-8

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    I was obsessed with anything small. Legos, Mighty Max, MicorMachines, Star Wars MircoMachines, small toys in general. I guess it kinda made me feel like God or something. Being able to hold something so small in my hand... Ah, those were the good ole days... *sigh*

[Edit] Now that I think about it, that?s probably why I like GB Pokemon games. Portable - Small... *Surfer voice* Whoooa? What a revelation. o_o

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I remember about a couple of years ago, I was obsessed with the Yugioh! TCG. Every day, I would nag my dad to go out to the store and buy me some, and we would get like 3 packs a day (not kidding, sadly). Fortunately (yes, fortunately) though, my dad got tired of wasting his money on them everyday, and I just lost interest due to lack of Booster Packs bought. I still buy a pack every once in a while, but I don't buy them all of the time (actually, it's the exact opposite).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Dakota said:
    I can remember the times that I was obssessed with legos...I would do nothing but build with legos all the time...what were YOU guys once obssessed with...

I can remember...pokemon, power rangers, muppet babies (long time ago), and building stuff with wood...

BOO ya!

Are you my clone?? No..can't be...people don't hate you.

I used to beg my parents to buy those Power Rangers toys all the time. After I got over that, I got a set of legos and went crazy with them. I used to have this silver block of it and...I thought I was rich...

DarkTerror

COCKROACH
    Years
    The only thing I can recall being obsessed with is Pokemon(Games, TCG, etc.). These days I'm interested in collecting PC games, old and new, though I can't say I'm "obsessed" with that.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    My obsessions are...
    -Pokemon Games (1999 - today)
    -Digimon (2001 - today)
    -The song "The last element" (January - August)
    -The song "Rewrite" (since August 4th)
    -The song "UNDO" (since yesterday)
    -The YGOCG (this year mostly)
    -Sailor Moon (1994 - today)
    -The Japanese phrase "Nan da yo?!" (this summer)

Mmm... there must be more...

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Obsessions?... um, lesse

Nintendo was one. I used to brag to muh cousins that I had one (SNES) and they didn't.
    WWF Wrestling <-- Don't ask..
    Guns -- *Drools*
    Pokemon, and mainly it's (English) music albums. -- What was I thinking,

Things I'm obsessed with now:
    Computers -- Oh yea, don't get me started.
    Video Games -- Nintendo, only
    Linkin Park -- D@mn good band
    Avril Lavigne -- She's hot. Hotter than you, thats for sure now shut up. *Is embarassed*
    Girls -- Need I say more? (Well, 1 in particular, but you know how it goes)
    Cars -- Sexy machines? Oh yea ;)
    Beatboxing |__
    Hip-Hop___|?? <-- Yea, those two relate. It's a thing I got into a while back. I think up next is breakdancing and grafitiing public buildings. :D

aaaaaa

That's right, none at all.
    Stop..looking at me like that..
    Okay, maybe ONE

Anyway..past obsessions..
    Tori Amos, I would suppose.

Last edited:
    Back