• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were you once obssesed with?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I originally got PSO on 9/11/01. And I played it offline for some time, but then when my friend IRL quit playing it I started playing it online. Very long story short, I met some friends and became obsessed to the point I blocked pretty much everything else out of my life. I became obsessed with those people and, well it got to bad I'd be afraid of being offline in fear I could miss even a second of something. So, yeah PSO. Save that I've still got some complexes and stuff from PSO, it's just not as bad now. But current obsessions, ahh…that's another topic.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    For me, it used to be Mario. I was a huge Super Mario fanatic. Everything I did was Mario related. I even had a "Super Mario Bros." club at school where we would bring justice to the playground at recess. (There was no justice in how they beat us. They kicked us until we surrendered. No fair!) -_- We were then overthrown by the "Super Maria Sisters?...

Then, I moved onto Pokemon. Which lasted until my school banned everything related to Pokemon. So, my power was gone.

Now, I'm into much better things? The Legend of Zelda!

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    I was also obsesde with LEGOs! I was only 7-10! I went crazy over one missing LEGO piece! My room was filled with LEGO creations everywhere!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I'm obbessed with, NINTENDO! I always talking about Nintendo this and Nintendo that. I say forget other systems and get a "latest system at the time." Wait, I am still obbsessed. :P

Also, Legos, Power Rangers, Cartoons, ect. :p

T2Kazuya

c x m z
    Years
    oh man, legos, ultra man, pokemon, a band ''complex'', pokemon diamond, and KISS the band..... wow.. my brain hurts

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I`m obsessed with boys, boys, boys, boys, boys.... JUST KIDDING :P

I think, I`m obsessed with pokemon forums and with net. I know, I shouldn`t be, and I have to kick my obsession soon.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Ice demon said:
    Well i was obssessed with
    a) YGO and still am to some degree
    b) Rugrats......new one sucks
    c) lego - i still have some in my room....
    d) and pokemon TCG - can't believe how much money i spent on that stuff..
    Rugrats went downhill after the second movie (and a little before, but I thought the second movie was okay). And that All Grown Up series defeats the purpose of Rugrats. Wasn't it about talking babies? They aren't talking babies if they're 12 year olds!

Years
    Amstrad CPC 464 games, Legos, recording cassettes until I got Minidisc, movie posters, and horse books.

Last edited:

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Houndour2004 said:
    Amstrad CPC 464 games, Legos, recording cassettes until I got Minidisc, movie posters, and horse books.

Do you really like horses? Me too! I luv horses. I can look at them every day^^ When I`m with my horse, I feel so calm.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I really don't have any obsessions, but there are several things that I like a lot!

Pokemon would probably be at the top of the list. It has been my favorite series for over 6 years now, lol. There has never been one moment since I began liking it that I ever stopped, or liked a different show. That sounds crazy, but I can't help it!

I also adore all animals, but for some reason I like orcas/killer whales (though I don't like to call them that) the most. They are just so pretty, and interesting and everything, and I just love them! Every time that I see something related to orcas I nearly freak out, lol. ^_^; My room is decorated with a lot of ocean/orca/other dolphin stuff.

Drawing would be on the list... I do it all of the time. It's my favorite hobby, and talent I guess you could say!

I also love Hawaiian things, I guess because I'm from Hawaii and I find it all interesting!

Nothing else to really add... I guess that's it! I might add more later.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ferrets. For some odd reason I'm still obssesed with them. When I was younger my mom really got me into whales, but after seeing a couple of them attack humans my foundness for them kinda died down. So, it''s just animals and drawing that I'm allways gonna be obssesed with lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    *reads the above two posts* Oh yeah...drawing.That little thing. @_@ Umm...yeah, I think I should've mentioned that in my previous post. I draw alot. In fact I was working on a cute picture of monkey just a few minutes ago.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I was obsessed with Mario! Not anymore, but I am still obsesed with Zelda and final Fantasy!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Obsessions, lets see. Well when I'm obsessed, its a few things, and I do nothing else, play nothing else, draw nothing else, even think about anything else besides those things. And I'm obsessed all the time. So I'm obsessed with dragons, (its all I draw, I'm making a website about them even) the internet, (I love to make websites! :P) and my computer. Also neopets but that should change if I ever get my website a host and a name, and if I ever decide to make that "virtual pet site" that I want to. Now I just need that PHP book and... And past obsessions? Pokemon for one thing. I still like it now, but no longer obsessed. Yeah, ever since about 4th grade, all I drew was pokemon, all I though about was pokemone, I sped through my homework to play pokemon, etc. And since I was, umm, 8 or so, it was unicorns. And the dreadful color pink. EVIL COLOR!!! I didn't know what I was thinking, obviously too young to understand the evils within that color. I finally broke free from it when I was in about 3rd or 4th grade. Also, just before unicorns, it was horses (and a bit of pink. My room was that color *quivers*) Yeah, and barney when I was what, 2-3??? Pff, anyway just by looking at my obsessions you see my life story, how I was shy, but not everyone hated me. Then, still shy, almost everyone hates me. :P

Back