• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What were you once obssesed with?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    DarkLink said:
    I was obsessed with Mario! Not anymore, but I am still obsesed with Zelda and final Fantasy!

Brother! I too am obssessed with zelda and ff!

*can't wait till zelda: working title comes out*

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Once I was obssesed with making my brother's life a misery. But, every time I try,
    my brother becomes his old self and gains back his memory. Strange isn't it? One minute he's being bullied by kids at school, the next, he gives'em black eyes! What the ****'s that?
    Another thing I was obssesed with was guns.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Your obsessions are not so weird,JDBDPSX_Kimeron ^.~
    I have a friend who is obsessed with...fire. He was on one forum with me and in every post he had to write about fire. He said, he loves fire so much because it is powerful.

eevee_evolutions

Elemental Master
    Years
    Lets see where to begin?I was obsessed with bothering my brother,bothering my mother,fire,explosions,cats,German Shephards(which I'm still obsessed with),bunnies!,roleplaying(which i'm still obsessed with,Inuyasha,Case Closed,Teen Titans,reading,playing board games,playing computer games,and....I think that is it.No wait!I'm also obsessed with Neopets!

Years
    I was first obsessed with skateboarding and went to the X-Games twice at a young age. I didn't like pokemon at all at first, but eventually my firend talked me into it. I find the games are very addictive and kinda fun. But I have always hated the show and I hate your stupid japanese cartoons.

I am still obsessed with skateboarding and pokemon, but now I am obsessed with family guy and playing gutair also

Speaking of my gutair obsession, here is a little fact of mine. I actually learned how to play on an electric gutair. Infact it is a BC Rich Warlock, I did that because I think acoustic gutairs are for wusses. Heavy Metal rules man!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I used to be obsessed with The Lion King - I would make my own comics about it, and make my own versions with a friend and put them onto cassette. I don't think I have had any other obsessions apart from that that I still don't have at the moment!

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
    Years
    I used to obsessed with legos, power rangers, super mario, batman,and pokemon cards. Now I'm obsessed with Coin collecting(lol I have about 300 coins)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Forest Grovyle said:
    I used to be obsessed with The Lion King - I would make my own comics about it, and make my own versions with a friend and put them onto cassette. I don't think I have had any other obsessions apart from that that I still don't have at the moment!

O.O Me too! I used to always watch the movie when I was little and then play with my toys and make versions of it too! :33 And at Halloween I always dressed up as Simba, until the point where I wanted to be Simba XD;;; I was such a messed up little girl. But I still have the Simba plushie my uncle gave me years ago! :33 *hugs Simba Plushie*

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    I was once obssessed with a guy who had the whole mad scientist thing going on. The first time I saw him, he was pulling out a microscope from the trunk of a car... and my eyes blurred out the rest of the world as time proceeded in slow motion to the thump thump thump of my stupid, little heart.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    A lot of things.

-Barney
    -Aladdin (pretty much all disney movies in the nineties)
    -The Brady Bunch
    -The Cosby Show*
    -Pok?mon*
    -Destiny's Child*
    -Christina Aguilera**
    -Degrassi!!!!!!!***

*= Still like
    **= Still Like very much
    ***- STILL OBSESSED

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I might as well talk about a few of my past obsessions...

Toy Story
    Stamps
    Star Trek
    Coins
    Star Wars
    Legend of Zelda

and today, my obesssions include...

Iron Chef
    Misty
    Japan
    Lord of the Rings
    Fire Emblem
    Mountain Dew: Pitch Black (it's sooooo good >_< )
    Weird Al Yankovic
    Yu-Gi-Oh

...and that's about all.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *winces* Too many embarrassing obsessions... I'm not telling you about those XD.

Uh... what can I tell you about? Oh. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I so wanted to be a knight and ride around waving a sword. Even though I'm scared of horses o_O XD

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    O.O Me too! I used to always watch the movie when I was little and then play with my toys and make versions of it too! :33 And at Halloween I always dressed up as Simba, until the point where I wanted to be Simba XD;;; I was such a messed up little girl. But I still have the Simba plushie my uncle gave me years ago! :33 *hugs Simba Plushie*

Hehehe! That's so cool, CaRtOON! I have a Simba plushie too :D It's sitting up on my shelf! My fave character was Timon - I was obsessed with him! I bought it on DVD when it came out ^_^ Shows that I still have a bit of it in me!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon when I was younger. I also used to be sorta obsessed with Sesame Street when I was even younger, too.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The Powerpuff Girls... and that was only three years ago!
    Credit Cards: I was obsessed with credit cards... when I was about 9
    TV in general: Well, that never left me ^_^
    Star Wars: I loved Darth Vader... I hate it now of course ^_~

And of course: PINK! Well, when I was 10 or something. I wanted to be a fairy!

Back