• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What will you be doing on March 22 (Pokemon Platinum Release)

What will you be doing?

• Playing non-stop

Votes: 65 65.0%
  • Play a little...then stop

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Not gonna play it.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Psht. I'm not even getting it.

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    Omg I will be playing all day,, :3 Im sorta in a phase of obsession right now cause I watched some of the japanese platinum gameplay.. I just am very excited cause now I will have something to doo.. lol =) Hopfully it'll keep me busy, cause normally I am boreddd. :33

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    That day'll be one heck of a Platinum day. I'll even tell my mom to tell anyone looking for me that I'm not here. xD I already played the Japanese one, but I didn't fully enjoy it, since I didn't get what they were saying. Can't wait to get to the American Distortion World.

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
    Well, for me it'll be a bit less than non-stop. Meaning I will take the occasional bathroom or food break. XP It comes out on Sunday, so I'm going to bite the bullet and go to church with my dad(I'm very anti-religious), so he can take me to gamecrazy to grab my pre-ordered copy afterwards.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I have US Platinum and I'm already playing it. It's really fun, so I'm not going to buy it. I have a head-start and by tomorrow, I'd get into the Wi-Fi terminal and get kicked out.

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    Ill be waiting until the european release :P 2 Months from sunday <3 lol

Golemz

Hard As A Rock
    Years
    It depends when I get my homework done. If I get it all done before Sunday, I'll probably play non-stop. If I procrastinate (like how I usually do) I'll play it a bit and then have to will myself (with all my strength) to get away from it.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    I'll quite possibly be very annoyed that even though I reserved a copy, TRU has not yet gotten it in stock. I might have to wait an extra day or two, but hopefully, it won't happen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    i'll be already done with the game on sunday since i'll be able to get it on saturday cause of the event at nintendo world.thats gonna be an interesting day as well

darkfighter

That random guy
    Years
    Here's my plan on march 22nd:

1. get up
    2. go to game stop
    3. get platinum,and my action figure
    4. go home,beat the game
    5. trade all my pokemon from emerald(if possible...)
    6. laugh at noobs(ha ha)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    I wouldn't play it non-stop, that kind of kills the game. I'm not going to make it my life. I already have the japanese version so.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    I am going to ski or something that whole weekend while there is still a season. And then I need to finish my graduation project so I'm going to abstain from pokemon until after the 25th probably.

BlueShadow

Banned
    Years
    I will wake up.
    I will go to my friend's house so we can go together to Gamestop or Walmart.
    I will be really happy!!!!
    Finally, I will play the rest of the day with my new DS!!

Note: my little brother (he is 3 years old) threw my DS into the toilet... that's why I got a new one...

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    I will wake up.
    I will go to my friend's house so we can go together to Gamestop or Wallmart.
    I will be really happy!!!!
    Finally, I will play the rest of the day with my new DS!!

Note: my little brother threw my DS into the toilet... that's why I got a new one...

Haha.. *points and laughs* I only have priviligys to laugh becuase thats happened to me before:disappoin

On topic now.. Well I preordered it,, and OMG the 22 is when I will be celebrating my birthday,.. I special requested it cause,, my real birthday is only 5 days away

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    I dont know about you guys but I have lots of plans.

1: get it at 7:00 and get the collectible figure too (even tho ill probably throw it away)
    2: Make a post of my adventures.
    3: Put a ton of songs on my iPod and repeat the playlist until I beat the game
    4: Transfer most of my good pokemon to Plat. So i can get through it faster.

I mean, I just beat leafgreen in 12 hours man...

Years
    Good thing I'm getting paid tomorrow, I'm going to buy it when it comes out and play non-stop. :)

Years
    It'll be Monday morning here when everyone gets it in the US, so I've got school.
    On Sunday, I'll be wishing Nintendo was actually considerate enough to announce an Australian release date...

Back