• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Will You Be For Halloween?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Probably not going to celebrate Halloween this year unless I watch some scary movies with my sister's friends when they come over the Saturday before. But I always feel strange hanging out with high schoolers so I might just end up just staying my room. That said I have no plans for Halloween itself as no kid comes down my street for candy and I have no intentions on going trick or treat. Think there's actually a law here in Florida saying I can't. If anything I might just throw on the vampire dress thing I have, buy a bag of candy, and eat that on Halloween.

Gods I'm pitiful.

Years
  • I haven't been anything since I was like.. 10 or 11 at oldest. Haven't gone out for Halloween since then either. I'm so boring! So I'll just watch on the sidelines while leaving candy outside the door for kids haha.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Probably not gonna dress up as anything. Never really cared for Halloween after I turned 15.

Years
  • I won't be anything, except myself. Never really gone trick or treating... like, ever. No one I know does anything for Halloween, either, so I don't see much point. I'm not one for scary movies and the like either... so it'll just be a normal night for me.

Years
  • I wanted to go as Loki from the Avengers, but the costume is gonna take too much time and effort so I'll probably just use some of my backup costume stuff and be a sexy maid or something. Because you have to put "sexy" in front of whatever costume you have. Sexy werewolf, sexy tax collector, sexy fast food worker, sexy janitor.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't care for halloween. I'm that person who hides indoors and doesn't answer the door. The kids don't even come anymore because they know I have no candy. I'm a killjoy, yes.
    Even as a kid, I had no interest in trick or treating. I never did bother to do it, and I'm cool with that. It would be stupid to trust my neighbors. I:

...Part of me wants to get a Slenderman costume and chase children on halloween, though. heheheh.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I'm gonna be a witch! I was a witch a few years ago but this dress looks different from the last one.

Years
  • I haven't dressed up for Halloween now in about 11 years (and I'm only 18!) so nothing from me as always.. though ironically the last thing I've dressed up as is Pikachu, and that was when I was like 7 years old.

Years
  • Two years ago, I was the Joker.

Last year, I was The Dark Knight.

This year, I am the Man of Steel. :D I even found temporary black hair dye, and my hair is cut shorter and kind of brushed over like his. It's gonna be sweet.

Years
  • Last year I was John Constantine from the Movie Constantine. I can post pictures with me and my buddies when we ran around Tampa as D.C. Comic Characters and Yes Constantine is a D.C. Comics character.

This year maybe Kyle Reese from the First Terminator Movie. When he goes into 1984 if I can not do that this year I can wait for Next year as Kyle Reese's 1984 costume is very easy and cheap to do : ) Goodwill and Salvation Army are always top notch choices to go to for Cheap yet very Authentic looking Costumes.

Lilikoi Juice

I'm on Youtube!
    Years
  • I'll probably be a ninja vixen, again. I tried to dress up as one a couple years ago and failed. The costume looked more like a ribbon-lady.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I usually don't dress up for Halloween, as I'm a little too old for it now, unfortunately. The last time I've ever worn anything was about four years ago, when I was fifteen. I was trying to dress up as a witch by wearing black eyelashes, t-shirt, pants, and lipstick, but… I ended up failing and made myself look as if I was some sort of a punk-rocker. xD

I'm taking out my sister to trick-or-treat this Halloween (my mom can't take her since she'll be busy with work, and so will my dad), but I'm not quite sure if I'll be wearing anything. If I do though, then I'll make sure that it's something basic, such as vampire fangs, some simple face-paint, or maybe a monster mask.

Last edited:

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
    Years
  • I don't care about what people say, I'm going as Hello Kitty!!!!!!1!1!1!1!11
    I don't know, might not do anything this year (if I do, I might just be a mariachi player or ssomething)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Last year I was a Pokemon Trainer. This year imma be:

What Will You Be For Halloween?

I got the costume since early september from the flea market, I just saved so much time. Bring on Halloweeeen!

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I'm going to be a German guy. I've purchased a pair of lederhosen and a feathered cap for it.

I normally go to friends' houses. This year I'm going to my friend Ashley's house. Ashley is going to be a Scotsman. One of my friends who is of Scottish heritage lent him a kilt. (Ashley lives three doors down from me.) My best friend and my girlfriend is going to be there too - my girlfriend is going as Little Red Riding Hood (not a sexy one, mind you) and my best friend is going as Ebenezer Scrooge. My girlfriend is bringing one of her friends, who is going as a bat.

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I dunno really. I am not going trick or treating thats for sure. though I may still wear a costume...... I may try something new and weird(like I always do lol) and be a vampire wolf or a frankestein cat lmao.
    edit: finally figured out what I am going to dress up as. I am going to dress up as a generic mage. robe,sandals,and a "wand"(may use a stick for that lol. think of braixen). plus I am going to straighten my hair as a lot of guy mages have long hair. I wont be wearing a mage hat as I cant stand hats.

of course though I wont be trick-or-treating probably. I kinda grew out of that.

Back