• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Will You Do on Thankgiving (Tommorow)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    Well tommorow is and friday are our days off because of a certain holiday,Thanksgiving.

Well, I just wanted to know what you guys are doing tommorow.

Me And My Family with my brother,Ketchup. Are going to Las Vegas.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    My family rented out a cabin in the woods. It has electricity and a kitchen, so we're going to cook all the food there.

No internet though, but maybe this will finally give me an opportunity to catch up on The World Ends With You...Haven't played that game in months XD;;

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Um.. well my sister, brother-in-law, and both neices are coming down from Tulsa to spend Thanksgiving with my family here. I was so close to not getting a Thanksgiving, so I'm really happy!! ^_^ So before they get here, I'll watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, cuz I always so. =D then I'm going to sleep reallllly early so I can get up at 4:30 in the morning on Friday to go watch crazy people kill eachother over stuff at Wal-Mart. XD

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • there are only four things i'm doing on Thanksgiving tomorrow. well, later today technically!

1. get up at 8:57 to get ready to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. i never miss it! :D
    2. get visited by some family members
    3. eat food
    4. eat more food :P

besides get full, let food digest, and eat MORE food, that's basically it. XD

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • I don't really know yet. Last years my cousin's thought it appropriate to bring a pinata over my house, despite the fact that pinata's hold absolutely no significance over the history of Thanksgiving in any way whatsoever.

Probably just end up doing what everyone else does: eat tons of food, then starve myself for a few days after that to accommodate for the weight I will have most likely gained :'D

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I'll be heading to my grandparent's house, fortunately they're only 20 minutes by car away, so I'll get to avoid the nightmarish situation at the airports. *phew.*

Aside from that, I plan to watch football. (That's American football, to any non-Americans who might have been confused.)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I have to work 10am til 2pm tomorrow. And then I guess I will sit around. Because I have to be back at work the day after(have to be there by 4:45am). I was about to go over my parents' friends house, but that isn't happening. Instead one of them is bringing some food for me to eat. ^^ And I thought that is nice of her. But something else might come up. I won't be able to do much though. :/

EDIT: Oh yeah, I better call my parents and brother. I need to do that. That another thing I am going to do. Yay! =D I love my family to death.

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    All I really get to do is go to one of my cousin's house and dine with everyone they could get to go to their house and eat with them. Then I go back here and sleep.~

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • We usually head over to my grandma's house around 3 or 4, we eat, then we'll play with my little cousin and my aunt/uncle gives us things in case they won't see us for Christmas. XD

Then we'll have pie/cake/etc. for dessert. Thanksgiving is alright to me, there's way better holidays IMO.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I'll be celebrating my sister's b-day, which conveniently lands today. Oh, you know, watch football, eat tons of food, and get a month's supply of leftovers XD. Just the usual.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • My grandparents came up, so we're pretty much just going to eat be thankful for stuff I suppose. Thanksgiving is definitely not the biggest of holidays in my household =P

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I shall be going to school just like every other day.

From what I can gather, Thanks Giving is just a day where there is a lot of eating. What is it a celebration about?

Back