• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What will your team be? [Remember to include 4 words]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
Years
  • Hmmm I'm gonna have a hard time making a team seen as I don't like training 6 pokes at once(I'm lazy K) but my endgame team will look like this.... Hopefully. Anyway if there not then these will be the ones I aim to get to lvl 100 (not including legendaries seen as the ice/dragon one is awesome)
    isshu-pokemon-9.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-51.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-59.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-71.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-118.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-141.jpg

And heres what I would add if we could have 7 pokes on our team, sadly we can't:
    isshu-pokemon-138.jpg
    I mean this thing is awesome! Kinda sad it doesn't evolve or anything.

TBH sazando doesn't look like I though he would but I still like him enough(well not as much as my Metagross and Salamence, and maybe Onokusa if I like him enough). Other then that Daikenki is on there cuase I always keep my starter, Pendoras there cause he just looks awesome(although I may swap him with ainto), Wairubairo's there cause he also looks awesome, Abagoora's there cause I loves me my turtles, Ononokusa's there cause he's dragon typing(which in my book deems him pure awesome) and that fact that I love his look.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Am i the only one that thinks that these two guys are awesome?

isshu-pokemon-44.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-45.jpg

I'll maybe use the red one on my playtrough :)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Am i the only one that thinks that these two guys are awesome?

isshu-pokemon-44.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-45.jpg

I'll maybe use the red one on my playtrough :)

I assure u you r not the only one :)...They have pretty decent stats and the fact that they r Hitmonchan/lee of this gen makes them even more cooler

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If you want to discuss how much you like them, or dislike them, do so here. This thread is only for team discussion.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I'll probably get a Chillarmy and use it as my Musical Star, and also a Mamepato as my bird, a Mamanbo as my water pokemon and a smugleaf as my starter :D

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
  • maybe...
    Spoiler:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I'm gonna try and use this:
    isshu-pokemon-3.jpg
    /
    isshu-pokemon-6.jpg
    /
    isshu-pokemon-9.jpg
    (I'm still totally undecided on who I'm going to use :( )
    isshu-pokemon-16.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-29.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-59.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-61.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-69.jpg

And then I would very much like to use these guys at some point,
    isshu-pokemon-115.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-118.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-110.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-77.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-24.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-137.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-141.jpg

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • My final team will go as follows:
    isshu-pokemon-1.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-34.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-61.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-66.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-99.jpg
    isshu-pokemon-102.jpg

• Tsutarja - I'm keeping my Smugleaf SMUG! I'll call it Leavi and it'll be male. So no breeding D=
    • Kokoromori - I'm fond of this and it's pre-evo ^_^ I need something ebil. I didn't like it at first, because I saw this awesome fan-art that I thought would be real, but I like it now.
    • Hihidarua - Or it's Alt. But since I have a Psychic Type ^, I might leave it as Fire. Depends which learns the moves I want and has more weaknesses.
    • Zuruzukin - I've forced myself to tolerate its ugliness because of it's typing.
    • Burukenru - Not sure if I should evolve it but hey :\ Love the typing though.
    • Denchura - This is me jumping on the bandwagon xD I might use Ononokusu instead...

They're in the order that they'll probably be obtainable in meaning I'll have to use some Pokemon to advance myself in the game, like HM slaves. I'm looking at you Chipmunk thing and Dark type Cat.

So that'll hopefully be my team. But as I'd like to fit as many different type moves in as I can, it could change, like it took ages to decide on my HG team but I knew some which I was certain on eg. Meganium, Arcanine, Ampharos, Poliwrath, Spearow. Wait, that's most of them xD It was choosing the moves that took time =3

vkeychain

Master to be
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    My Larvitar ive used sense Johto Mamepato all staters and maybe Kibago or Kojofuu or Zorua or something else not sure yet and not sure about anyones evolution yet but Larvitar will stay the same

matbe the dark ground one stiil not sure abou 6th

Last edited:

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Well obviously I haven't decided for sure yet, but it'll probably be something like:

Spoiler:

And if I change my mind, the back-ups are:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back