• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would happen to a human if he ever got hit by these Pokemon attacks?!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    And I pretty much agree with all of you but especially with Cassino.Only things I disagree a bit are Razor Leaf and solar beam.Razor leaf would slash and slice the human severely.I think it could cut his fingers or neck(since the neck is really easy to cut).And it would leave some very deep cuts on his body.Very deep slashes.He would either die from bleeding if he didn't stop it or because his neck was cut off.Of course he could survive if his neck wasn't cut and he went to the hospital to have his wounds treated.)
    True, if it cuts deeply enough; it's just that since razor leaf isn't particularly powerful (still a reliable attack, mind) I wouldn't be too sure. I could be overlooking the sheer number of cuts in any case, though...

Solar beam would be like a very hot energy.If the attack was lasted long enough it would burn you but not like fire,like energy.It would be a great mass of hot energy which would burn your skin down and it would almost evaporate you from the heat.But if it didn't last long enough then you would get permanently blind and you would survive with 3rd degree burns or worse all over your body. :)
    But like I said under hyper beam, there is no such thing as 'just energy'. The Sun predominantly expells light and heat energy and the latter causes burns to biomass. Fire and burning is a result of applied heat energy.
    It could blind one though, I missed that point, admittedly.

If Brock opens his eyes...THEN WE'RE DEAD.
    What would happen to a human if he ever got hit by these Pokemon attacks?!

'sup

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I think pure energy exists.Like,after an explosion a shock wave takes place.This shock wave is energy and heat.
    And you didn't forget about solar beam causing blindness lol.You said it first actually.
    Brock just looks soo feminine with his big eyelashes.It's like he applied eyeliner and mascara.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Severe damage, with no doubt.

Asking things like is just like asking "what would happen if we get hit by kamehameha in real life"

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • We'd transform to Pokemon (Explorers of T/D/S relevance).

I dunno, it would probably injure us somehow. I dunno if one would be so major to kill someone. Humans don't have type-weaknesses.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    IAmVeryMice seriously?You shouldn't answer at all.I am sure you don't even know these attacks.Seed bomb causes burning?Hyper Beam just causes concussion?OMG this is nonsense.

Cartooned

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    razorleaf would really hurt. I mean REALLY hurt!!!

hyper beam would melt your face...or more.

Last edited:

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • If they used Judgement Arcues MAIN attack then a Human could die.
    If u used a hyper beam with raquaza to a human, he/she would vaporize like deoxy does in the movie hehe

Hyper beam will vaporize u, seen the movie destiny deoxys? how deoxys vaporizes wen raquaza uses hyperbeam in front of him.
    I say wat will happen if u used Judgment move? wud it burn the ass XD
    or kill you with 3rd degree burn :'(

Last edited:

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • Hydro pump If unprepared, you'd go blind.
    hydro cannon Above
    seed bomb Possibly explosive death
    leaf storm Death by Sushi
    razor leaf Above
    dark pulse Schizophrenia
    shadow ball You'll need El Fua
    psychic Death by Brain
    ice beam Freeze to death
    blizzard Above
    icy wind Above
    silver wind Needs more Fua
    magical leaf Sushi
    will o wisp Weird, painful, burning sensation
    overheat Burnt to Death
    blast burn Above
    hyper beam AHMA FAHRIN' MAH LAZAH
    surf Drowned
    night slash Sushi
    heal pulse Burnt
    shock wave Zapped to Death
    mud bomb Drowning in mud.

Thanks a lot to everyone who at least tries! :)
    Death by Pocket Monster.

Trololol

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    How would these Pokemon attacks feel in real life?

Hydro pump/Hydro cannon
    Silver wind
    Solar Beam
    Blast Burn
    Overheat
    Ice beam
    Blizzard
    Thunderbolt
    Dark Pulse
    Shadow ball
    Energy ball
    Earth power
    Bubblebeam
    Sludge bomb

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Your old thread on this was still active, so I merged it so it would bump and get more replies since it seems like that's what you want. In the future though, try not to make exactly duplicate threads as far as the lists of moves just because one is dead, vary it up a little :) Change the moves or open it up to a general 'how bad would Pokemon attacks hurt' thread.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • Sometimes I get sick of the lack of realism in the anime with humans getting hit by Pokemon attacks. It's kind of fun to play with on the imaginary side, but I would like that aspect to be more realistic. In the anime someone can get hit by a really strong attack and only be knocked down and woozy for a few moments. Just look at Team Rocket. ^^;

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • Hydro pump/Hydro cannon "MY EYES!! I'M BLIND!!"
    Silver wind "I feel like sushi when it gets cut... Raw, and slashed up...
    Solar Beam "I HAVE THE WORLD'S WORST SUN BURN"
    Blast Burn "-dead-"
    Overheat "-dead-"
    Ice beam "-dead-"
    Blizzard "-dead-"
    Thunderbolt "BZBBZZZBBZBBZBBBBZBBBZBZZZZBZZZBZZBZZBZBVZZZBZZZ"
    Dark Pulse "MY BRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIN!!"
    Shadow ball "FUA!!"
    Energy ball Reaction unknown
    Earth power "-dead-"
    Bubblebeam "Umm... Okay? Really? Bubbles?"
    Sludge bomb "-drowned in sludge-"

That about sums it up, I think.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I dunno, humans get hit by them semi-regularly in the anime so I guess not a lot... Though potentially it could be hilarious devastating!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    It depends on how mutch HP you have :D

We would definitely got hurt but if you think about it, pokémon would also get hurt. If pokémon were real, there's no way the battles would be as innocent as they are in the anime. It's funny how they just get knocked out, no cuts, no broken bones or anything.

Also I always wondered what stops those long ranged attacks, they shoot out beams and stuff but never hit the people behind when they miss the target...

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • what would happen to a trainer if he got caught in these weather moves

What would happen to a trainer if a Pokemon used the following weather moves and the trainer was right in the middle of it

1)Sunny Day
    2)Sandstorm
    3)Hail

Back