• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would it be like if pokemon were real?

What would would happen if pokemon were real?

• Would they try to destroy the world?

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Would they be endangred?

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Would they be peaceful pokemon?

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hey guys,
    I am having this confusion of what it would be like if pokemon were real
    Would they be endangered,would they like to destroy the world or would they be friendly creatures????

But here my opinion of what it would be like if it was real:
    Maybe you would find a GYRADOS in a lake in the eqautor,Maybe a GIRATINA in a black hole in space that also gives me another question if GIRATINA lived in a black hole in space wouldent that make PALKIA able to control GIRATINA?
    Man I'm confused of what would happen!
    P.S. Please vote as soon as you see this I didnt set the poll properly!

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    I think that if Pokemon were real, they would be like they are in the games and anime: Wild and aggressive, but able to be tamed.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hey guys,
    I am having this confusion of what it would be like if pokemon were real
    Would they be endangered,would they like to destroy the world or would they be friendly creatures????

But here my opinion of what it would be like if it was real:
    Maybe you would find a GYRADOS in a lake in the eqautor,Maybe a GIRATINA in a black hole in space that also gives me another question if GIRATINA lived in a black hole in space wouldent that make PALKIA able to control GIRATINA?
    Man I'm confused of what would happen!
    P.S. Please vote as soon as you see this I didnt set the poll properly!

Palkia's control of space, is not just limited to Space (notice the capital), I'd think. I think Palkia would control everything that exists in a 3D sense. Assuming again of course, if the myths are indeed true (via the game).

As for teh original question, if only Pokemon were "imported" into our world, I could see them retaliating against the certain destructions of it, while others not so much (Weezing might enjoy the pollution), while Absol would probably go nuts, as would Lucario. Mew would die on site, and Mewtwo would easily loose faith in humanity.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I think it would be just like how its in the anime and games.They wouldn't destroy the world unless their trainer tells them to do so. If they become a part of reality then why would they destroy their own world unnecessarily and without any reason? And some of them may get endangered if they are not in favourable surroundings.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    well thanks for your answers everyone but if pokemon were endangered since in the pokedex it says:Legend says that when Dialgas heart beats time flows...
    What would happen if Dialga was killed or palkia or arceus everything would be destroyed so theres a good side and a bad side to pokemon if they were real...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    There would be riots, robberies and mayhem because of these Pocket Monsters, there will be kids wanting their Pokemon to do these such bad things and I'm one of them

:t354:TG

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    There would be riots, robberies and mayhem because of these Pocket Monsters, there will be kids wanting their Pokemon to do these such bad things and I'm one of them

:t354:TG

Yes. with my Giratina, I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!

I mean... it would be cool..... I guess....

Ayselipera

Almost every pokemon is based on an animal, so I would think it would be just like it is now only all the "animals" would have their own power. So for example instead of normal mice we would have little Pikachu electric mice and for porcupines we would have a bunch of ground type Sandslash.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Should i mention WORLD WAR THREE??

XD

People with bad intentions using pokemon as tools of war... that doesn't sound like something good...
    So i'll just stick to animals...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    If Pokemon were real they would be very endangered I should imagine.. they'd be hunted down everywhere. It'd be awesome if they were real though :cheeky:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    If Pokémon were real, I would look long and hard for a Jirachi, and wish for a happier life for everyone when I finally find it. And we'd be best friends! The only problum is, Jirachi would still leave me after 7 days....

But, who know's, maybe i'll be able to get more than one wish? Not that it really matter's to me and all....lol Still, I love Jirachi A LOT!^-^ :) ^_^

indyracer500

is in front of a computer
    Years
    endangered by a mile. no, two miles. EVERYONE would catch them and EVERYONE wouldn't be able to take care of them, and there would be a lot of funerals.
    it would be like the anime x10 nuff said

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I t would help a lot

they could use pokemon in wars!
    Charizard use fire blast on that tank 8D

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    0.o
    The world would no... the universe would expolde because someone made Arceus mad by throwing a magikarp at him...

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    even if they were real they would be killed in about 4.8 billion years the sun would burn out hey maybe staryu would help prevent that!

Back