• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would it be like if pokemon were real?

What would would happen if pokemon were real?

• Would they try to destroy the world?

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Would they be endangred?

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Would they be peaceful pokemon?

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    well, if pokemon were real...
    and they were like in the games, or anime...
    then they'd be peaceful...
    since they're peaceful there...

also, didn't meowth once say that pokemon aren't evil, but they'll act evil if their trainers are :)

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    WHAT! THERE ARE REAL POKEMON RUNNING AROUND? Or are they just actual animals like spearow being a sparrow?
    that remnds me:doudou would be extinct its flight less and its name is like dodo.
    but for how long would they live for?

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
    Years
    One of my friends would attempt to catch 2,000+ Pachirisu to train and use as his own personal army...

One of my friends would try to drive over as many pokemon as he could for fun...

Another would try and fight pokemon with his own two hands...

Me and one of my friends would create Pokemon Contests if they did not already exist...

One of my friends would breed Ditto... Just Ditto...

Another friend would attempt to build a mecha using steel pokemon as materials by welding them with fire pokemon and zapping them with electric pokemon...

One of my friends would get both himself and his pokemon high and watch Napoleon Dynamite...

One of my friends would try to record Pokemon Mating...

Around eight or nine of my friends would attempt world domination...

0.o
    The world would no... the universe would expolde because someone made Arceus mad by throwing a magikarp at him...

And that would be the dumbest of my friends...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    i think it'd be pretty cool.

everyones approached it really negatively.

- i think that alot of pokemon would be raised for food (like Tauros/Miltank/Magikarp)
    - pokemon would be banned from school
    - not every one would be able to do it coz 1 pokeball costs like 200$.
    - as children our parents will teach us to be careful of wild pokemon.
    - pokemon like Raticate/Geodude/Onix would be considered pests to society.
    - licenses will be needed to obtain HM surf or fly.
    - Ghostbusters will also exist coz gastly/haunter/gengar will exist. lulz
    - there would also be some sick ppl in the world that will try naughty stuff with pokemon
    - lots of ppl will try trapping other humans in pokeballs.

i could go on all day but ill stop.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Kieron used Max Revive on the thread ''What would it be like if pokemon were real?''!
    The Thread ''What would it be like if pokemon were real?'' has been restored!

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    i think it'd be pretty cool.

everyones approached it really negatively.

- i think that alot of pokemon would be raised for food (like Tauros/Miltank/Magikarp)
    - pokemon would be banned from school
    - not every one would be able to do it coz 1 pokeball costs like 200$.
    - as children our parents will teach us to be careful of wild pokemon.
    - pokemon like Raticate/Geodude/Onix would be considered pests to society.
    - licenses will be needed to obtain HM surf or fly.
    - Ghostbusters will also exist coz gastly/haunter/gengar will exist. lulz
    - there would also be some sick ppl in the world that will try naughty stuff with pokemon
    - lots of ppl will try trapping other humans in pokeballs.

i could go on all day but ill stop.

So true.. some ppls would be "pokemonophile" =[

but i would be a rising star! *Kingler Ice beam attack!*

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    I use Max REVIVE!
    But I would be basking my mum:
    I wanna squirtle,I Wanna Squirtle!,I WANNNNNAAAAAAAA SQUUIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTLLE!!!!!!

Years
    why wouild it be like chaos? wouldnt it just be like the show?

yes, but only if they were her before us and we had that technology. if they just appeared, we are toast. i can see it now, a charizard charginf throughNew York, along with a Tyranitar, and others. Then a Dialga and Palkia comes anddestroy the world.

Years
    i think the only way it would be cool if pokemon were real would be if it was like the tv show - this world is full of far too many troublemakers who would no doubt kill people etc

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would pretty much say All of the Above. Reasons being that...well, y'know, the government would be attempting to capture Pokemon for war purposes and stuff like that and whenever a war will ensue, it will be the end of the world. :[

As for the second option, it'll probably happen, but I refuse to think about it. ;;

So so true... ):

I would love to have a haunted house full of ghost Pokemon though! I would enjoy that so much :D
    And I could start an adventure with a Pidgey and we'd be best friends! Then Pidgey would evolve and it could fly by place to place! Then we would battle Mewtwo but we'd OHKO it because we are such awesome friends. But there is no soft restarts D:

^ I have a wild imagination ^

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    It would be... intresting. Though I could fufill my dreams and ACTUALLY make a living off of breeding Eevees... God that would be so cruel. It's one thing in a game, but another to do for real. *Is remembering playing Crystal last night where I screamed at my Eevee and Sentret to have an egg ^^' *

But I would love to have Pokemon ^^ I'd go broke buying Pokeballs though xP

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Well look at it like this consider the Animals we have here on earth are considered pokemon

the only thing we are doing to them is killing them ...... i dont see how pokemon would be much different

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    i would say it would be ilegal in the whole world to kill pokemon.
    but pokeballs would cost like £1 since in games they are japanese things or something like that but going to school would be better instead of boring subjects there would be things like studieing pokerus for science and having pokemon battles for physical education and things like that

Noibat

Years
    People would abuse the privlage of having pokemon (it's happened with everything in history) but I'd love to have pokemon. I'd never be bored because we'd always be out training or something

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Have you seen what the pokedex has to say about most pokemon can do? They can literally reconstruct the world with what they can do.

If pokemon were real. I would get myself a charizard and fly to uni everyday. Better then driving there everyday and pay for parking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    Hmmm... Sounds interesting... If pokemon were real... Electricty would be a lot more plentiful...many more cassualties... And my physics course would be a lot harder...

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    If pokémon were real, there would be absolute chaos and anarchy. There would be no control since any person with enough patience could train a pokémon that could destroy a building if not more. The governments of the world would fight to control pokémon to use them in wars. There would be plots to take over the world occurring every other day (and I would be part of one of them). Eventually the legendaries would get fed up with the abuse the human race would subject Pokémon to and destroy us all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Palkia's control of space, is not just limited to Space (notice the capital), I'd think. I think Palkia would control everything that exists in a 3D sense. Assuming again of course, if the myths are indeed true (via the game).

As for teh original question, if only Pokemon were "imported" into our world, I could see them retaliating against the certain destructions of it, while others not so much (Weezing might enjoy the pollution), while Absol would probably go nuts, as would Lucario. Mew would die on site, and Mewtwo would easily loose faith in humanity.

Lol, pretty much what he said >.>

Back