• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would make Sun and Moon "perfect" for you?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • In no specific order:
    1. The Pokedex ending on a 10 (ie. 800, 850, etc.)
    2. More new/unused dual-types among non-legendary, non-mega, non-alternate form pokemon (like Salandit bringing in the fire/poison hype)
    3. Megas for lesser used Pokemon and definitely not for legendaries.
    4. MULTIPLE SAVE FILES
    5. Good post-game content
    6. Good pre-e4 content, with good pacing for gyms and levels etc.
    7. Higher difficulty than XY and ORAS
    8. Access to every single main-series region
    9. Tying in with point 8: access to a large variety of Pokemon
    10. Continue breaking meaningless traditions (8 gyms and an e4) and shake things up. Like they have shown so far :D
    11. Remove the concept of HMs
    12. Remove Magnezone from the game completely
    13. Customization like XY gave us
    14. Allow a Pokemon to follow us like in HGSS
    15. NPCs getting stronger teams everytime we rematch (not just special NPCs, but anyone you can challenge again)
    16. A seriously difficult and engaging rival (like Blue and Silver from the original games)
    17. Fewer legendaries introduced. I prefer 3-4 legendaries per new gen/game. Now 8+ or anything ridiculous like that. :(

That's all I can think of now. Of coruse what I'm looking for is unreasonable, but the thread title did ask for what would constitute as perfect for me. <3

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Plus , I'm sick of Gen IV having the strongest Pokemon in existence! Its time for another Gen to have pokemon more powerful then creation Trio.

So Hydreigon, Landorus-Therian, Thundurus, Kyurem-White, Victini, Greninja, Talonflame, Aegislash, Xerneas and Yveltal aren't as powerful as the Creation Trio? ... lol

Not to mention the megas and primals.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Perfect is a stretch. Even Emerald, my favorite Pokemon game, has some flaws. But that's the beauty of it, right? Haha. But some things that would at least make it better than gen VI for me would be an upped difficulty (and I think, with the formula seemingly changed for these games, that is a high possibility), fun to use new Pokemon, great music (XY's seemed bland to me for the most part), a good post-game story with content that doesn't feel tacked on, and wild Petilil.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    So Hydreigon, Landorus-Therian, Thundurus, Kyurem-White, Victini, Greninja, Talonflame, Aegislash, Xerneas and Yveltal aren't as powerful as the Creation Trio? ... lol

Not to mention the megas and primals.

Does anyone one of them has universal power scale ?
    I wasn't talking about strongest pokemon in Game , I am talking about Strongest pokemon in General.

Darux

Its ya boi Guzma
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    Joining an enemy team, maybe in post game, Would be cool.
    Also atleast 100 new 7th gen Pokemon, not like 6th gen.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Something like "dressing as a Team Skull member to infiltrate in the team to find what their plans are and what they intend to do" would be cool xD I'd also love S/M to have a GOOD post-game, and many different places to explore ^^

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen today
    New Alolan form for Rapidash ,
    After all , Doesn't anyone wish to see a Black Rapidrash that is Ghost/Fire type.
    or purple.

Something like "dressing as a Team Skull member to infiltrate in the team to find what their plans are and what they intend to do" would be cool xD
    you mean like in gschgss?

somehow i see it backfiring in worse way then it did with team rocket's remnants when this is the rival

Years
  • ★ No HMs. I'd rather certain Pokémon have the ability to break rocks, surf, fly, etc naturally. It's pretty silly that you need to teach your Charizard the Fly HM for it to be able to carry it on your back to begin with.

★ Different story branches depending on what you do in the game. The plot in Pokémon games are usually basic so I'd love it if my character had more personality rather than the continued silent type and could impact the game in different ways. Maybe I'm too used to phone apps where I'm given choices that lead me down different paths though haha. idk how much it'd fit here.

★ A bit more depth to trainer battles. Would be cool if we could use certain moves to block attacks or dodge like they do in the anime but I'm seriously not sure how it would even work. Would throw the competitive side for a loop too.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I want them to keep the friend safari and the battle chateau, or at least something like those even if they aren't named the same thing. I really REALLY loved those in X/Y and it made the games so much more fun to me, really hoping it stays.

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
    Years
  • -Glorious Post Game
    -Diving Mechanic (really loved it in OrAs, but needed more color and reefs and actual seafloors plus sunken ships by pirates)
    -Soar (Oh wow I loved this, especially that theme at night which I used to sleep by the way)
    -Others already mentioned

Back