• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
C. I like it!

You are magically transported to the Pokemon world. You are expected to save the world with a fellow Pokemon called Swirlix. You get a choice as to which Pokemon you are. Which one are you?

A. Tyranitar, what fun would this be though?
B. Magikarp, this is simply obligatory
C. Sandshrew, you'll have lots of ice cream powers!
D. Buizel, bad...ass
E. Mudkip
F. Fennekin
G. Bunnelby

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
C., obligitory Sandshrew cackle! is the word ass allowed it feels like you shouldnt be cussing on these forums but theres an option to allow censors and stuff? XD

Pick one of these puns that would be your final words to Team Rocket in a bad situation:

A. Youre going to kill me? Un-bayleef-able!
B. Wynaut?
C. I relicanth deal with this right now...
D. Magby you should calm down.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D. I could run whilst they laugh at said pun.

You have been training up your Gardevoir in Special Attack for the past hour and a half in White 2 when suddenly a slightly different colored Duosion appears. The chime confirms it's Shiny. You have two Master Balls with you as well as ten Timer Balls and five Ultra Balls on you. What do you do?

A. Shout 'Shiny, Shiny, Shiny' and throw a Master Ball to catch the Shiny there and then.
B. Tell your Gardevoir to use Hypnosis as you throw Ultra balls at the sleeping Mitosis Pokémon.
C. Tell your Gardevoir to use Hypnosis and use Timer Balls to eventually capture the Shiny.
D. Tell Gardevoir to use Psychic to weaken it. Note you are much higher levelled than the Shiny.
E. 'Must be something wrong with my screen'. You KO it then check your Pokedex which confirms it was indeed Shiny. You stare at your wall in regret for the next half hour.
F. Just toss Balls indiscriminatly. You will catch it eventually.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
C. Those Timer Balls work eventually

You are fresh out of Evil University and you have the option to choose which villainous organization you would like to join and help in their plot. Do you join...

A. Team Rocket
B. Team Magma
C. Team Aqua
D. Team Galactic
E. Team Plasma
F. Team Flare
G. Start your own Evil team in a new region

Pok3manMast3r

Banned
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
G. Ill name it Team Volcano

Oh no your running away from a angry beedrill swarm you find 3 other ways one with a angry Groudon the other with 100 Team Rocket Grunts and the other with Mew-Two fighting Arceus and mew

A. Go back
B Groudon
C 100 Team rocket grunts
D the Battleing 3 Legendarys
E just sit and wait

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I wouldn't mind beating up a load of Team Rocket Grunts! Choice C.

You have just found out that your best friend is an evil Pokémon dictator who possesses a giant army of Combusken! What will you do?

(a) Sever your ties with them. They're your biggest enemy now, so a battle is inevitable!
(b) Break down in confusion. They were such a good friend...
(c) Join their evil KFC Combusken army. You'll always be friends, no matter what.
(d) Wait... an army of chickens?! That's it? Burst out laughing.

Meadow

Years
SWADLOON OMG! (D)

Professor Oak has ordered you to complete the PokéDex for him! What will you do?

(a) DO IT! It'll be tons of fun!
(b) No way! Let him do his own lousy work.
(c) Ask him what his grandson's name is.
(d) Call Officer Jenny.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
C) What was your Grandson's name again Oak? :)

You have just set out on your journey with your trusted starter and your first wild encounter is a Pidgey...A Shiny Pidgey....but you have no Pokeballs. How do you react?

A) Faint the Pidgey and move on. You'll find another Shiny at some point right?
B) Turn off your DS in frustration. Don't play for another two weeks.
C) Throw your DS against the wall. Instantly regret.
D) You did not notice it was Shiny as you were not paying attention.

Meadow

Years
Aww I wish I could just catch it with a net or something. ;_; I'd probably throw my DS, haha. (C)

A random person has asked to borrow one of your Pokémon! What will you do?

(a) It can't hurt! Agree to let them borrow one!
(b) Try to politely decline.
(c) Ask them to pay you something in return.
(d) STRANGER DANGER! RUN!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
A~I don't want to start conflict;;

A whiscash has just eaten your master ball. Do you~
#1~Try your luck at the lottery to get another one
#2~Use an ultra ball
#3~Let the whiscash eat you and your pokémon
#4~Destroy it with a Solarbeam!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Hmm idk I would say 2 or 4 and I also know my luck at the Lotto is bad bug my sistr fot a Master Ball on her first try in Omega Ruby so maybe it's worth it to fet her to do it? :') 2.

Youre trapped alone in a spooky chateau overnight because of a dare your friends gave you. You go into a room to set up you bed, and feel like youre being watch. Those creepy paintings that have eyes that seem to follow you dont help either. You hear a noise that came from the other room, so you clutch your starter's Pokeball and slowly go to investigate it. When you check it out, there's nothing there, but you still cant shake the feeling youre being watched. Your stomach growls loudly so you decide to check and see if theres some sort of dining room or kitchen you can eat the dinner you brought in. You stumble upon a large table, still set with plates and silverwear, and set your food down there. You see someone walk into another room in the corner of your eye. You start shaking again and get up to see if someone is there, but the the room, the kitchen, was empty. You look around until you look down and see something shining slighty in the trash, so you carefully pick it up and realize its an Antidote, just like the kinds sold at the marts. The story of the hauntings and the intruder that poisoned the family that lived there came rudhing back as you realize this Antidote would have saved someone from such a fate. What next?

A. You run out of there screaming and crying, dares be darned
B. You begin to cry but don't want to go back on the dare and return to your room, where the watched feeling only gets worse and worse.
C. You run to the room and begin packing your few things back up, before looking up and realizing the painting is smiling creepily at you.
D. You run out breathless and tell your friends what had happened and show them the dusty, sparkly full Antidote bottle as proof.
E. You pass out from fear.
F. "I aint scared of no ghost!"

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
C. No NO nO nooooooo 5spoopy2me SCREW U PAINTING I DIDNT ASK YOUR CREEPY ASS OPINION bYE

Your Magikarp is low on health, but after a small losing streak you're out of money to buy potions! What do you do?

A) wait why dont i just go to the pokemon center arent they free
B) Begin writing a eulogy for your beloved partner.
C) wait guys I saw this on the anime once if I curse at it and kick it into the ocean it'll evolve and we'll have no problem winning hold on i got this
D) try combining all the status healing items and make it drink that to see if it works
E) Give up on pokemon training and use your backup savings to buy liquor.​

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
A or D, I feel like I would do D and mess it up. QwQ c is for "cilver" amiright

Feeling a little down rn so easy question: What Region would you rather be the main character of?

A. Kanto
B. Kanto Remade
C. Johto
D. Johto Remade
E. Hoenn
F. Hoenn Remade
G. Sinnoh
H. Unova
I. Unova two years later
J. Kalos

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Why isn't Raoga on the list? Okay, fiiiiine, I'll pick Johto, that's C.

You're at school and today is the day that Professor Oak will pay a visit to tell about his Pokémon studies. What do you ask him?
A: "Can I have a Charmander already?"
B: "What was your grandson's name again?"
C: "What do you have to do to get the professor title?"
D: "When can we go home?"

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
bc flare is mean and forgot all the non-main regions v_v, C. im too polite and also interested in that :3c

Im sick and realllly tired so once again brain's too fuzzy to come up with a good one, which Pokemon would you pick if Oak gave you one?

A. Charmander
B. Squirtle
C. Bulbasaur
D. Mew >;3c
E. Flare no stop making these when you can't think lazybones

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i hate them all would rather choose B...
I guess?

Waaaaah! You're suddenly teleported into the Pokemon World!
You...

A. Scream and be happy! I'M IN THE POKEMON WORLD!!!!
B. ...What am I doing here? Am I the only human around here?
C. Where can you buy Poke Balls?
D. Greet the first Pokemon you see and it becomes your partner and you and your partner adventure all around the World (of Pokemon)!!!!

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
A...
What, Whats wrong with that... Don't judge me!!!

So your traveling and you and your mudkip swap places what do you do

A. Scream
B. Be Excited
C. Go crazy
D. Blame Mudkip
E. Why Mudkip why couldn't it be a Pidgeyot

Meadow

Years
Aww man, why couldn't it be a Pidgeot? :/ Choice E.

You have just gotten kicked out of a Pokémon Center, even though you did nothing wrong! What will you do?

(a) Try to prove your innocence!
(b) Pfft, forget this silly place. Walk away.
(c) SCREAM LOUDLY and then report this Pokémon Center to Officer Jenny!
(d) Throw a rock at the window. Sweet revenge.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Oh... If I choose D, Officer Jenny would also turn against me...

D IT IS C. I would definitely do that.

You're a Togepi who was told by a Pancham to steal Berries from Chikorita's Garden.
So, you...

A. Beg Igglybuff, your female best friend, to help you.
B. Ask Chikorita for some of her Berries. If she declines, BEG.
C. Weep and just get beaten up.
D. FIGHT THAT PANCHAM (which has about 15% chance of succession)

Back