• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
  • D. I have been known to be semi-patient. By that I mean Ill probably be actually training this time. :')

You are nuzlockinv through Black or White and training for the next gym. You kill an Audino and realize it kinda looked funny but you assume it was the lighting at the time and the fact that you were watching tv. You procede in to the next Audino battle and realize this one is lighter, but it couldn't be shiny, there were no sparkles to indicate it either. Then you realize what youve done....

A. I-I killed a shiny?!?! QAQ *cry*

B. *sobbing uncontrollably, scaring everyone in the house*

C. *stare at the screen in regret and horror but move on nonetheless, after all its in the past now, nothing you can do about it now*

D. Tch Im not huge on shinies anyway, and I wouldnt use an Audino anyway so its fine. Plus I caught a Pokemon here before, nuzlocke rules. unless youre like me and use the free shiny :')

E. No thanks Audino's shiny looks bad but I still wouldve liked a shiny.... :')

F. I like Audino's shiny I like Audino this is pain. :'))

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • B! Waaaah, the pain of losing a shiny! :'(

You're walking the streets of Nimbasa, heading toward the amusement park, when you spot your rival at the base of the ferris wheel. He/she is looking awkward, avoiding eye contact and kicking at the ground. He/she says, "H-hey, wanna go on a ride with me? I-I mean, it's not like I like you or anything! Idiot!" You say...

(a) "OMG OMG IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING EEP!" *starry eyes*
    (b) "U-uhm... sure, I guess?" *blushing*
    (c) *throws a Poké Ball at their head* "BAKA! As if I'd go out with you!"
    (d) "I've got better things to do." *casually walks away*
    (e) "Humph! Fine, but don't try anything!"
    (f) *backs into the shadows and sneaks away*

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • "BAKA! As if I'd go out with you!"

Omg hahahaha this choice is killing me with laughter! XD But seriously, this is a tough one! Let's go with an awkward combination of (b) and (e), with more of the latter! Though I must say choice (c) was sooooo tempting, aha. :p Gotta admit, it'd probably be fun to tease them first with (c) for the lulz before awkwardly transitioning into the other options. xD

You see a suspicious Sandshrew giving purple ice cream to your rival! What will you do?

(a) Run up to your rival and knock the ice cream out of their hand! Tell them not to trust that Sandshrew!
    (b) Heh, that sucker! Leave them be. The ice cream is probably poisoned anyway!
    (c) Attempt to steal the ice cream for yourself... :P
    (d) "That Sandshrew is so mine!"

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
    Years
  • b Heh, that sucker! Leave them be. The ice cream is probably poisoned anyway!

OMG You are in the POKEMON league your In the top two your winning but then team Rocket comes in and bombs the tournament will you

A. Fight back
    B. take out you minigun and go terminator on them
    C. Run away
    D. Dig a hole and hide

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • A. What kind of trainer would I be if I didn't fight?

There you are...today is the day...what you have been dreaming of for ten long years...The great professor Oak is standing there presenting you three Pokeballs...the excitement from you is evident as you struggle to contain squeals of joy...one by one the Pokemon are released...slowly your excitement fades as each Pokemon is released...Something isn't right...Before you is a Rattata, Pidgey, and a Sentret...what do you do?

A. Go on a rampage destroying the lab
    B. Slap Professor Oak and leave to go find your own Pokemon
    C. Rip Professor Oak a new one so large that he's gonna need therapy for the rest of his life just to be able to go back to his lab, let alone being able to give a new trainer a Pokemon.
    D. Sigh and take one of the Pokemon even though you aren't thrilled, maybe it'll turn out alright
    E. Ask the professor if this is some kind of joke and where the good Pokemon are at
    F. Become overjoyed at getting a different Pokemon then the typical starters and choose the one you find most adorable

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • B. Sorry, but that's what's gonna happen.

You thought this would be just a normal old day until you start reading the newspaper's top headline, which instantly shocks you: The entire Pokemon company has legidimately run out of ideas. But thankfully, they still say they will still continue to make new games, but they still just ran out of ideas. What to do!?

A. Run over to the creator's houses and scream at them.
    B. Accept the fact that there will be no more creative pokes.
    C. Start crying.
    D. Quit Pokemon.
    E. Start your own Creature-Themed game franchise to see if it can beat Pokemon.

FireSnow

Years
  • B. I'd like to say I'd do A or E but that just ain't me

You are walking along the beach on a very hot summer day. Its been awhile since you have had anything refreshing to eat or drink and you are clearly dehydrated, showing the first symptoms and the ocean water is not drinkable. In the sand up ahead though you see what looks like an ice cream cone. Upon further inspection you see it is a sick Vanillish that must have been abandoned. What do you do?

A. Try to get the Vanillish to make it snow though it is sick
    B. Endanger your own health to try and get the Vanillish back to the nearby mountains, which means backtracking back across the beach
    C. Try to befriend the Pokemon to catch it
    D. Just leave it lying there and continue on your way to find something to drink Dont be this guy...please

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    im so the last one tho like YES A PIDGEY STARTER LETS GO WE GOT THIS PIDGE!!!!!!! i choose Charmander in Kanto anyway so still Brock weakness. :')

WE HAVE A NINJA INFESTATION B., of course I help it. QwQ i honestly thought that "eat it" was gunna be an answer.... Not that I would!!! QwQ;;;

"Hi Gold! Do you remember my super cool Rattata? It's totally awesome! It's liek, my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata!"

A. "Joey I swear to Arceus stop telling me this"
    B. *immediate hang up/ignore Pokegear*
    C. "Oh wow my Pokemon is in the top percentage too so we should battle!"
    D. "Wow Joey thats totally hot" "Really?? I mean- I know. Sup."
    E. "...." *pinches beidge of nose and sighs* "Did you need to call at midnight to say this?"
    F. "Well....ok bye Joey." *hangs up*

FireSnow

Years
  • WE HAVE A NINJA INFESTATION B., of course I help it. QwQ i honestly thought that "eat it" was gunna be an answer.... Not that I would!!! QwQ;;;

Gotcha ;D I just couldn't bring myself to put that choice down it was too horrible XD

C. Joey needs to be taught a lesson

You're faced up against the Champion. Against all odds you have reached the summit and there is just one obstacle left, Cynthia's Garchomp but you only have one Pokemon left, Magikarp. What do you do?

A. Splash like no one has ever Splashed before
    B. Watch as Magikarp gets beaten senseless
    C. Curse the man who convinced you to buy the Magikarp for 500 Poke
    D. Pray for a last minute evolution and a deus ex machina
    E. Throw up the white flag and give up

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • D. Because Im a dANG HERO \0/
    and also yeah poor vanillish QwQ;;;

You have all the final formes of the fully evolved Fire Type Starters, including Mega Stones for all(Charizardite Y for Charizard). You are told that you can only bring one Pokemon with you to a place you were headed. Who do you take with you?

A. Charizard
    B. Typhlosion
    C. Blaziken
    D. Infernape
    E. Emboar
    F. Delphox
    G. I'll just go and get a different Pokemon from the PC, like my actual starter or a legendary or event or shiny... My favorite mon!
    H. We'll just leave this place then and don't ever talk to me or my 6 Fire children again
    I. ILL GO WHERE I WANNA GO WITH MY FULL TEAM *breaks in/bribes way in/etc*

((Sorry if you dont like the fire types i just happen to love them most ^_^;; ))

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Since it's Mega Charizard Y, then heck yeah brother bear! A.

You wake up to find yourself in a strange forest, with not a single idea of who or where you are. But there is one thing you do know — you've been turned into a Pokemon! What do you do now?

(a) Curl up in a sad, confused heap and hope for an answer to find you.
    (b) "Wicked! I wonder what cool abilities I have?"
    (c) You keep level-headed and travel in whichever direction won 'eeny meeny miney mo'.
    (d) Panic! Rip your hair out (if you have any!) and run through the undergrowth screaming, "HOLY ARCEUS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME?!"
    (e) Survival is your top priority! You gather whatever food you can find and build a makeshift shelter.
    (f) Keep a look-out for others who might be able to help you.

FireSnow

Years
  • C. This is the closest to being my reaction

You're a young woman walking in Pewter City when all of a sudden the Gym Leader, Brock, prances up to you professing his undying love for you. What do you do?

A. Slap him and walk away
    B. Blush and agree to go on a date with him
    C. Immediately call Officer Jenny, this can be her problem
    D. Divert his attention to Nurse Joy who is walking by and make a run for it
    E. Use your Croagunk to Poison Jab him

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • C. As 'Lilligant, use Sleep Powder' isn't an option I'll get Officer Jenny to sort it out.

Gym Leader Clair has come up to you saying one of the other female Gym Leaders has made fun of her outfit. She asks for advice on what to do next. What do you suggest?

A. Ignore the question and compliment Clair's outfit. It might make her feel better.
    B. Ask her if in return for your help she can use her Pokémon to defeat Youngster Joey's Team so badly he will never call you again.
    C. Tell her to challenge the Gym Leader in question to a battle by the Celadon Fountain. It could be on TV.
    D. Confuse her further by asking how she gets her hair so Shiny.
    E. Ask her out on a dinner date. (Note: Taking this option may lead to you being fed to her Shiny Drudriggon)
    F. Offer to take her to Kalos to buy new clothes.
    G. Politely tell her to ignore such unwarranted criticism.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • B. I hate Joey i couldnt pass up this opportunity!

The nearby Pokemart is being robbed by a gang of Sandshrew with poison ice cream do you...

a) Challenge the gang to a battle!
    b) Keep walking not my problem.
    c) Call officer Jenny immediately.
    d) Awh look at the cute Sandshrew! Lets watch them beat up the clerk.

FireSnow

Years
  • D. D'awww its so adorable!!!

You accidently burn a girl's bike to a crisp with your Raichu. She is ripping you a new one. What do you do?

A. Burn her to a crisp
    B. Offer to fix her bike and lead her around three regions without ever actually doing that
    C. Give her a scooter
    D. Tune her out and think about how awesome Sandshrews beating up a store clerk is

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • B. If it's good enough for Misty. It's good enough for me.

You are Leaf. After fighting what feels like an army of trainers in Celadon Gym you finally reach Erika. However she is asleep. What do you do next?

A. Wake Erika up. You are here to battle her for the Gym Badge after all.
    B. Ask her second in command (Ace Trainer Mary) if you can battle her for the badge in Erika's stead.
    C. Ask if you can gain the badge by getting rid of that strange old man who has been staring through the window for what feels like forever.
    D. Tell Beauty Bridget you will come back later to battle Erika.
    E. Wake Erika up and tell her you would like to become one of her Gym Trainers.

FireSnow

Years
  • B. Works for me!

It's the Pokemon League and you are preparing for your first battle. You are trying to catch the opponent offguard by including a surprise Pokemon in your team of Gyarados, Nidoking, Torterra, Manectric and Vanilluxe that nobody would ever expect. Who do you choose?

A. Rattata, it is in the top percentage after all
    B. Lugia, cause why not
    C. Buizel, cause its the bestest Pokemon ever
    D. Bellsprout, did you see that one from the Indigo League!?
    E. Magikarp, I am obligated to put this as an option
    F. Surprise everyone and only go out there with 5 Pokemon, who needs 6 Pokemon, amirite!?

Last edited:

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • C. Buizel - yay Sea Weasels!

Your DS dies right after you finally hatch that shiny Pokemon you've been working on for days (over 1,000 eggs hatched). You didn't get a chance to save before it died. You...
    A. Give up on life.
    B. Stare at the wall in disbelief.
    C. Yell in rage.
    D. Cry.
    E. Eat your feelings.

FireSnow

Years
  • B. I probably would sit there unable to move for hours...

You are walking around Lumiose City when you notice something out of the corner of your eye. You look over curiously and see a woman dressed up in trenchcoat and sunglasses but their is no mistaking her, its Diantha the movie star and Kalos League Champion! You are brimming with excitement but the next decision you make is very important and if done wrong ruins your chance to meet your idol. Do you...

A. Casually sit down next to her and start a conversation as awkward as it will be
    B. Whisper to her if she values her life she'll follow you and disappear into one of the alleys close by
    C. Lose all sense of control and run screaming over to her, letting anyone in a 2 block radius know that Diantha here and "DRINKING THE SAME FRAPUCCINO LATTE AS YOU"
    D. Be the awkward pre teen you are and go up to her flashing your best smile in your braces and eyes wide, giving off that crazy girl look and ask for an autograph

Back