• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your job be in the Pokemon World?

imnishawalia

Banned
Years
  • A phenomenal article you shared to us. Much obliged for all the extraordinary data which you have advised to us in this article.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I would probably like to be a Pokémon Ranger, since I enjoyed doing their job in the Ranger games so much.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I think I'd just be a Pokémon Watcher or Photographer since I enjoy finding and taking photos of insects and other neat things IRL. Since people sometimes contact me to design custom Gym Badges, maybe I could work part-time as a graphic designer for the Pokémon League?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    prepare for trouble, or make it double, to protect the world from devastation, to UNITE all people within our nation, to denounce of the EVILS of truth and love, to extend our reach to the STARS above, Jesse and James, TEAM ROCKET blasts off at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to FIGHT, MEOWTH that's right

IONA1

Lue Cario
    Years
  • I'd probably be a freelance researcher who doubles as a trainer, kinda like prefessor oak. Or a harmless villian. Mwahaha

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • Am I allowed to join team aqua

In all honesty, probably a regular Pokemon trainer going for the gym challenge, or maybe a Pokemon breeder. Shyness would probably be my major issue with most Pokemon careers :v

Years
  • Okay taking away the main one which for me is being a Pokemon trainer. I'd love to be a Pokemon Ranger (the kind that had their own games, not the type of trainer), I think their style of capture is so cool and love how they team up with Pokemon temporarily to help out in nature, jobs etc. Plus, they get their own partner Pokemon! I love how they were depicted in the anime too and Temple of the Sea is one of my favourite Pokemon movies, so this would definitely be my job ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    I would either be a Pokrmon Breeder or a Pokemon Healer. I love all creatures and im very caring

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
  • i will become pokemon trainer. when my age will be 30 i will become a breeder and when 40 or above i will become pokemon professer and i will give starters as squirtle, chespian, and chimchar. i planned this carear when i was 9 year old...................

Years
  • How good is a graphic designer's salary in the Pokemon world? If it's good, then I'm surrounding myself in Smeargle and calling it a day.

Back