• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your starter be?

Lua

dharma bum
Years
  • riolu evolves with happiness, silly

oh yeh..so it does>.<
    hey, gotta clear up the whole riolu abuse thing...^-^
    the worst it would be getting was me going overboard on the fur tousling/unecessary squee-ing..
    tbh, it's more likely to grow up into a badass softy that could do with laying off the lava cookies ;D
    just in case anyone's getting ideas :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    That's easy. I'd want my starter to be Shinx. I'm surprised everyone's picking Eevee.

Ayselipera

My favorite Pokemon is Bellsprout and Jynx is one of my favorites. So I'd just get a Smoochum and evolve it later on.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Bagon, likely. Salamence = badass definition.

Why am I not surprised to walk into this thread and not only see the first reply being Eevee/Riolu, but a good 60% of these replies have been those two? :\

at least dragons are actually cool lol

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would totally pick a Trapinch or Dratini. Those two evolves into Flygon and Dragonite, respectively. Flygon is one of my favorite Pokemons of all time, and Dragonite is just a powerhouse.

It would also be cool to raise a Beldum. It's worth the wait for a Metagross.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    If I would be able to choose a starter, I'd actually pick Happiny. Just because it's tiny and such a fun Pokemon to begin with. If I was really on a Pokemon journey, it'd be a great Pokemon to have!

Years
  • Well, my favourite is Sunflora, but Sunkern is just really weak, so if I could pick a Pokemon for my starter, it'd have to be Koffing. Poison types are nifty. xD Even though I don't like Weezing that much... I'd just not evolve it, I guess. Like I usually do with Koffing.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    It starts with S, and it is in my username....

(If you can't guess this, you probably arn't human)

Years
  • Eevee, obviously so I could get Espeon.
    Actually I think Eevee would make a great starter. So many choices for you to go through the game with.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Well I freaking love Gyarados so although Magikarp would suck, it evolves into Gyarados... :D

I also like the dog like Pokemon like Poochyena and Houndour, or Swinub. :D I love Swinub. Or Shinx...

I'd be happy with Charmander.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • probs a zubat, so I can get Crobat! XD as others said, eevee would be cool too, but only if i was in Sinnoh so i can get Lefeon. I've always like cyndaquill, and it would be so cool to hav a shuppet follow me around...
    aarrgghh too many pokemon!

Back