• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Time after Time - Mai Kuraki

Still my favorite J-Pop song, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Doesn't help that it's the ending song for one of - if not - my favorite Detective Conan movie.
    ---
    What have you Done - Within Temptation

I blame BBC Merlin for this, because this song fits Merlin and Morgana so flippin' well.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • Gackt - Redemption
    It's stuck in my whole body D:
    I liked Gackt since 2009. I liked and watched all of his songs. This song was the first song that I heard from Gackt, and I'm still watching it even if it is released from 2006.
    This is also my most favorite J-ROCK song ever. I will put my earphones now in the table :
    ┬──┬ ノ( ゜٢゜ノ)

Years
  • 91391.jpg

Your Hand In Mine by Explosions In The Sky

An amazing song off one of my favourite albums. It's instrumental, yet the song manages to convey so much emotion in eight minutes and it's perfect as is - vocals would detract from the song. I taught myself a piano version of the song about a year ago and it's easily one of my favourite songs to play.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Niki Minaj :: Super Bass!

Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom Boom, badoom, boom bass?
    He got that super bass Boom, badoom, boom Boom, badoom, boom bass Yeah that's that super bass~~
    Ahhhh kill me now it's stuck in my head. >.<

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Beat of my Drum - Nicola Roberts

So glad she went solo. She's got an amazing voice. <3

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016

The beginning of the video is really creepy, like really creepy, when you think about the lyrics of the song.

^Darn,one of my all time favorites from Amy Lee sure brings back memories though.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

This is the only song that can make me cry on the spot. I feel odd saying this, but I really understand what Christina Aguilera is saying. It connects with my heart.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i'm currently listening to (and, at the same time, falling in love with) sungha jung's fingerstyle rendition of eric clapton's love song, "wonderful tonight."

well, i'm in the mood for some classical guitar today, so i decided to listen to sungha jung again. at first i started listening to his "with you" (by chris brown) rendition, then "sweet child of mine" (by guns n roses). i then saw his version of "wonderful tonight" at the sidebar and, seeing as it was my favourite love song, i decided to listen to it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've been getting sucked back into R&B since last week. :x
    Demi Lovato Ft. Timbaland & Missy Elliot - All Night Long
    Demi Lovato Ft. Dev - Who's That Boy
    Demi Lovato Ft. Jason Derulo – Together
    I've been meaning to check out Demi Lovato's collaboration with Timbaland, a little dissapointed, but it wasn't that bad. I do actually like these songs, they're all going on my Ipod. Though they aren't exactly world of chances. Who's That Boy certainly is very different, but I do like it, and Dev is awesome.
    Rihanna Ft. Calvin Harris - We Found Love
    I'm in love with this song, seriously. I loved Bounce, and I was quite suprised when I heard Rihanna had collaborated with Calvin, but I just love the tune.
    Cher Lloyd Ft. Mike Posner - With Ur Love
    I don't why I'm listening to this at all, after swagger jagger. xDD; Mike Posner was really the only reason I wanted to listen to this, but it isn't all that bad to be honest.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I can't help but think of Lady Gaga's 'Dancing in the Dark' when the artist mentions dancing in the dark, lol.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    FM Static- Tonight
    This song makes me really sad for some reason. ;__;

dash!

Epic
    Years

• Abandon All Ships: my newest musical obsession over the past couple months.
    I couldn't decide what video to post I keep just listening to all the songs on repeat.

Last edited:

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016

I love this song,it's so emotional for some reason,and has a very understandable meaning.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back