• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crissy

Contest Guru <3
Years
  • I named him *******.

It's fun with the Dialouge.

Rival Mom: Has anyone seen my little *******?

and after Earthquake at Canalave

Rowan: That *******....can't sit still for a moment, can he?

Lmao, that's a good name to name your rival. I just named mine Tyson because I like that name.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I named my rival multiple names sing I have two diamonds and a pearl, yes one from my cousin who got bored of it and another from a friend who got bored of it. I have the names Kyle and bernie and I haven't started on my other diamond yet.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
  • I named mine Yves because that's my friend's name........ His personality fits him so well lol.

In my Pearl I named him Nick, another friend, but it just didn't fit at all unlike the former.

Years
  • i named mine b****
    "that b**** cant stay still for one moment"
    "have you seen my b****"
    lol explicit i know but funny

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Naruto is what I named my rival. The reason why was I watch naruto and I love the seiries. Also my hero's name is Sasuke. I bet no one else tryed to name theirs after a naruto character.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Lmao, that's a good name to name your rival. I just named mine Tyson because I like that name.
    Whoa, talk about ironic, I named my rival in Platinum Tyson in Japanese. o_o;

Anywho, in Diamond, I named my rival BJ, since he was indeed a childhood rival of mine. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back