• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
Years
  • I actually have a funny story about this...

Okay, so my main character's name is always Farasha. I love that name, I use it for everything. Well, when I used to role-play, my character's name was always Farasha and her rival/brother/partner whatever was always named Cyrus. You can see where this one is going.

About halfway through the game when the real Cyrus showed up, I got all excited because I thought they did some kind of neat time-travel thing where your rival eventually becomes this bigshot villain trying to take over the world and then travels back in time... then I realized it was just a coincidence and I had really named my rival after the bad guy without even knowing it.

Fun times. XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    On my R4DS Pearl I named him Sludge, not sure why though.

majin_strach

Master of Biltong
    Years
  • lol you like biltong?

heh i called mine Biltong...just for cracks, on other games i used some funny but i think i cant put them here like..

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    For me I named my rival wally, like the wally from the Hoenn region...
    for me they seem to have a resemblance a little...plus Wally was my rival in the Hoenn and the hoenn region is my favorite place...so Wally it was...

lol

Years
  • I named him Edward...he just looked like an Edward to me. Though I regretted it soon after, because I began reading Twilight and learned of the idiotic over-obsessed fan base of the whole series and to this day I pray none of the fans get a hold of my Pearl version...it would be the end of the poor card...cartridge....thing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Damion, nothing really special

But my main character's name is always Taylor, cause it sounds like an adventure name

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    I named him Dell, since I couldn't fit Evil Dell (my friend's Sonic fan character).

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I named

I named him fat-lip, I always name my rivals somthing silly.
    When I get platinum im gonna name him, Big Foot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back