• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Bands Do You Like?

JustSnilloc

Theorist Extraordinaire
    Years
    Let's see... I like pretty much anything with good vocals (since I myself am a (unsuccessfull) vocalist myself) let's see though.... I like pretty much all genres though, as long as it has my previous requirement, a few of my favs are...

(I am drawn to anything with a good quick tempo'd, hard or fun sound to it)

Blink 182
    August Burns Red (Screamo, but it's good... the lyrics are why I like them)
    Devil Wears Prada(sp) (Again Screamo, but they also have some good real singing)
    Skillet (saw them in concert recently... awesome)
    Casting Crowns (Slower tempo'd than the others, but great)

and my fav is deffinately DRAGONFORCE!!!!!!!!!!! although I am really sad about them and their lead singer splitting... no I don't think "Through the Fire and the Flames" is the greatest thing in the world either I've heard all their albums, and my fav. is Sonic Firestorm... I don't really have a favorite song by them though... I just kinda prefer some over the others (through the fire and the flames isn't near the top though) I like them because of the awesome vocals, awesome instrumentals, and the positive sound of it... (the begining vocals in "Fury of the Storm" put me in absolute awe... it's amazing

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    My favorite favorite favorite bands are

Ace Enders/The Early November
    Brand New
    Rilo Kiley

i like listen to them EVERYDAY with the exeception of others too :D

Tandem

back with a vengeance!
    Years
    blink 182 <3
    paramore
    the gaslight anthem
    the academy is...
    the bouncing souls
    versaemerge

i saw blink 182 in concert last august for their comeback tour & it was pretty much the best night of my life, haha. i don't think i could go a day without listening to at least one of these bands. xD

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    here's most of my fav bands:
    Whats Bands Do You Like?

of course the oldschool favs include:
    Rush
    Pink Floyd
    Led Zeppelin
    Black Sabbath

among others.. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    I love mostly metal now, due to my boyfriend. I loooove Lizzy Borden, King Diamond, Dio, Manowar and Slayer. My favorite band of all time still remains as Oingo Boingo.

EDIT:

and my fav is deffinately DRAGONFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god. I feel sorry for you.

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2018
    LANCET'S BANDS ARE! :
    I like rock & sometimes classical rock music lately now, but there are certain songs that aren't rock that I love & like. Anyways my beloved bands right now are The Bravery, Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, Family Force 5 ( their songs are just addicting D8), AC DC, Rooney, Def Leopard, & the Rock N' Roll Soldiers. ^^; I have quite a list compared to maybe some of yours but in terms of music you can never narrow it down to just one.

Meta-Morph

A Mysterious Person Appeared!
    Years
    Asian Kung Fu Generation, Shunken Sentimental(or is it SCANDAL?) D-51, and Sum 41.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2010
    Jack Johnson
    Bloc Party
    Arctic Monkeys
    You Me At Six
    Maroon 5
    Two Door Cinema Club
    Forever The Sickest Kids
    Los Campesinos!
    Delphic
    The Kooks

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I like good bands that make good music.
    I was gonna write some stuff, but then I saw Rukario posted one of those cool last.fm image things and I wanted to copy him.
    Whats Bands Do You Like?

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaah

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Off the top of my head, OK Go, Tool, Slipknot, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Psychostick, Smashing Pumpkins, PANIC! At The Disco, System Of A Down, Korn, Muse, and a few others.
    I used to like Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold, but I never really liked their music in general after listening to a few more tracks from them.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    THE BLACK EYED PEAS!!!!
    They are the BEST BAND EVER!!

Some other favs are Young Money and 3OH!3

My least favorite the one I CANNOT STAND is Nickelback THEY SUCK!

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Oh wow. Going through this thread, I realize my tastes is music is rather weaboo-ish in comparison to most of the community.

Aside from some of my favorite instrumental groups/composers, Serenade, Demetori, TENMON, and QLOCKS, I rather enjoy some Vocaloid music, which many others find a rather laughable statement. One Room, supercell, DECO*NACO, and livetune would be among my favorite Vocaloid composers.

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
    Nightwish
    MetallicA
    Guns 'N Roses
    AC/DC
    Breaking Benjamin
    Slipknot
    Alice in Chains
    Seether
    Die Toten Hosen
    Crossfade
    Three Days Grace
    Cage the Elephant
    Black Sabbath
    Iron Maiden
    Apocalyptica
    Disturbed
    KoRn
    Leaves' Eyes
    Phil Collins
    Van Halen
    Within Temptation

Mostly Symphonic Metal, Metal, Old-School, and Hard Rock.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Placebo/Foo fighters/Nirvana/Red hot chili peppers/Tool/The white stripes/Editors/Jimi Hendrix/Muse/Pixies/REM/Radiohead/Razorlight/Sublime
    I could go on =3

Back