• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's good, guys

breyness

breyness
    Years
    My name is Brey, and I've played pokemon my entire life. It wasn't until recently did I begin to really take interest in competitive battling and breeding. Hopefully, by joining this forum, I'll be able to become more familiar with the dynamic of it all. I look forward to the wireless experience of battling and trading pokemon with people who love the game as much as I do. None of my friends play :(

Anyway, I hope to get to know everyone a little bit better and maybe find my place around here.

Years
    Aww sad you have no irl friends who play Pokemon, I'm in the same boat too. Welcome to PC, Breyness! Such a pleasure to have you here today.

If you're interested in our battling and trading communities you'll enjoy both Trade Corner and Battle Center which have loads of great tips on improving your breeding, trading and battling skills. We also have the PC battle server if you are interested in battling on simulators, ours is hosted by Pokemon Showdown so if you're familiar with it I'm sure you'll settle in well with the regulars there. I happen to be an active member on the server so do pop by when you want!

And hey if you ever want to know more about me, I'd be happy to chat with you and hopefully learn more about you as well. I'm always open for a visitor message, or you can ask the staff members if you need help with any forum issues or questions. Have fun and I do hope to see you around both the forums and the server!

- Hikamaru

I only got into battling and breeding fairly recently myself; gives you a whole lot to do post-game. I still have lots of Pokemon I need to breed and shinies I'll hopefully nab in the near future.

Super awesome to meet you though, Brey! Yaaay new peeps. There are boards here for all aspects of Pokemon from the wonderful trade/battle sections Hikamaru linked you to to off-topic areas such as Technology & Internet and Chit Chat Cafe.. so you'll have a blast for sure if you stick around. ;P Be sure to ask the staff with blue, orange, and red names if you have questions. We're all here to help!

Enjoy your time on PokeCommunity and see you, yes? If you need more suggestions on where to stop by you're free to ask us. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heh, we all played pokemon throughout our lives, so you'll fit riiight in! And heck, if you need a hand with competitive battling, I'll be more than happy to help! <3

Ah, and nice to meet you, Brey! Take care and I hope that you will find that the battle center and the trade corner boards are for your liking. Course the members around there would love to see you around, so don't be shy! And yes, with time, you'll be able to get more used to the forum! :]

See you soon, and have a lovely stay! o/ You're more than welcome to contact myself if you wanna chat about stuff, or if you want any help with anything at all!

breyness

breyness
    Years
    I only got into battling and breeding fairly recently myself; gives you a whole lot to do post-game. I still have lots of Pokemon I need to breed and shinies I'll hopefully nab in the near future.

Super awesome to meet you though, Brey! Yaaay new peeps. There are boards here for all aspects of Pokemon from the wonderful trade/battle sections Hikamaru linked you to to off-topic areas such as Technology & Internet and Chit Chat Cafe.. so you'll have a blast for sure if you stick around. ;P Be sure to ask the staff with blue, orange, and red names if you have questions. We're all here to help!

Enjoy your time on PokeCommunity and see you, yes? If you need more suggestions on where to stop by you're free to ask us. :D
    I think the patience it takes to breed pokemon will be the death of me. Thanks for the info, appreciate it :)

breyness

breyness
    Years
    Heh, we all played pokemon throughout our lives, so you'll fit riiight in! And heck, if you need a hand with competitive battling, I'll be more than happy to help! <3

Ah, and nice to meet you, Brey! Take care and I hope that you will find that the battle center and the trade corner boards are for your liking. Course the members around there would love to see you around, so don't be shy! And yes, with time, you'll be able to get more used to the forum! :]

See you soon, and have a lovely stay! o/ You're more than welcome to contact myself if you wanna chat about stuff, or if you want any help with anything at all!
    Aw, thanks so much. With such warm and inviting members, it feels like home already. I'll be sure to keep in touch and remember to run some questions by you. Thanks again!

Back