• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's quote that you live by?

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • This quote only recently made sense to me, and has touched me in a very deep way..

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours to keep.

Something like that..

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    "Everything has its beauty, some people just can't see it"
    -Confucius

self-explanatory

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.
    - Eminem

Years
  • Here's a quote that I really enjoy living by, well ever since I've found it:
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    Marilyn Monroe

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that. - Eminem

You can't go forward if you keep looking back - Luke fon Fabre, Tales of the Abyss

Hypothesizing about never being born is meaningless. You're living your own life. Experiences that only you know, feelings that only you feel, don't deny them. You're you. - Tear Grantz, Tales of the Abyss

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This quote only recently made sense to me, and has touched me in a very deep way..

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours to keep.

Something like that..

I wish I would listen to that one.

"You know what they say, 'Anyone who interferes with others' romances should get kicked by a horse and die.'" - Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss

Back