• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the hardest video game boss you've faced?

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    rins said:
    Sephiroth fro Kingdom Hearts we very difficult. He has almost no boss rhythm or pattern, because he switches his pattern up all the time. Its difficult to fight him cause you kind of have to keep up with non-stop healing and all. i still havent beaten him, but ive come so darn close.

Actually, he doesnt change his pattern. He was hard at first. But the I learned his pattern and used it against him. After the first couple of fights, I knew his every move, and when he was going to do them.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I had a lot of trouble with sephiroth in KH too ._.; It took me about 20 tries, but I finally did it.. it was just that one attack that took ALL your HP and MP if you didn't have Second Chance equipped. you only have so many elixirs you can use. O_O;

he probably wasn't my hardest though, except I can't really remember anything else that was. there were some others in kingdom hearts that I made me want to throw my controller into my TV T_T;; like ursula and oogie boogie... but nothing was ever really a big deal if you just learned their tactics, and maybe leveled up before trying to beat them again.

I can't remember anything else... o_O; I remember a lot of frustration at video games in general, I just can't remember where it came from...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Dark Samus - Metroid Prime 2.

OK, so I'm a crap video gamer, what more do you want XD Plus I haven't played Final Fanftasy in my life, so :P

SulcataIxlude

Ibrojiini Hii'shan
    Years
  • In Mortal Kombat Deception I had a lot of trouble fighting Scorpion during the final battle of Konquest mode. Mostly because I forgot how to do most of Shujinko's combos (most of konquest mode you play as other peeps), so it took a while before realizing the up+triangle and down + triangle attacks were a godsend. Then again he had this nasty habit of landing breakers, and blocking my attacks, so I spent almost an hour trying to defeat him. =(

Luca Blight was a pain in the booty to take down in Suikoden II. Fortunately you had three teams of six people to use against him (he's a lot harder than the final boss; which was abnormally easy to defeat.)

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    And Albel really wasn?t that difficult, IMO. XP
    Have YOU tried to fight him with no healing items of any sort, low health, AND an annoying, hyped up little brother pounding on your fingers? He sprained both of my thumbs and my index fingers.

I am now stuck in the Sealed Cavern. Does anyone know where to find a Hammer?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    1313666 said:
    Have YOU tried to fight him with no healing items of any sort, low health, AND an annoying, hyped up little brother pounding on your fingers? He sprained both of my thumbs and my index fingers.

I am now stuck in the Sealed Cavern. Does anyone know where to find a Hammer?
    Hmm, no, but that was cause I was prepared. Still, all bosses in that game are designed so you can theoretically defeat them without taking damage. Furthermore, all of those battles are usually quite short. So yeah, that's just my opinion, glad to hear you got through. ^_^;

GVG

Years
  • Uber Diablo from the game Diablo II LoD. Appears only on battle.net realms and usually takes half an hour for eight of the best players of the realm to defeat him. Almost all of them die at least once. If those are hardcore players, they would take up to four hours to defeat the Uber. It would be impossible for only one player to defeat him because Diablo heals himself constantly.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Kairi said:
    Sigma in X3 and 4 is HARD. I finally did it in 4 with Zero after many years~

5 and 6 though, total jokes.

Yeah, I have never beaten 4 or 7 or 3 yet those three are probly the hardest out of them all.

Back