• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
  • Latest hatch for my Instinct account was a 2km egg for Bulbasaur. About 1.5km left to go for one 5km egg and 3km to go for one 10km egg.

Waiting on two 5km and one 10km egg to hatch for my main Mystic account. All are about 3.5km in.

Waiting on three 5km eggs to hatch for my Valor account. Those will probably take the longest since I walk by far the least on that account. Also no incentive since I don't have any pending 10km eggs on that account :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My last egg hatched a Geodude with 13 candies. It ended up with 25 candies total.

I worry as soon as I evolve it I will find a Graveler in the wild but Geodude are rare so Golem is probably months away anyways.

Years
  • Hatched another Psyduck (my 3rd one this week, seriously...where were all of these when I was 1 candy away from my Golduck?!?!), also hatched a female Nidoran and my 2nd Growlithe.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Sadly a poliwag...so sick of poliwags. It is nice that I have a high IV one to evolve now. Not great, but 86% ain't too bad.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Pikachu from a 2km egg, which would be a great but I already have a raichu xD

I remember hatching 3 10km eggs at once, and got an Onix, an Electabuzz, and a Snorlax. I've got a lot of all three but I guess you can never have too much Snorlax candy. No luck with Magmar yet...

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Terrible luck with eggs lately: got that poliwag, weedle, caterpie, two zubats, and now a nidoran. I must've done something real bad to someone recently for this kind of karma.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    from a 5km egg, i wanted a high iv abra but got a koffing with decent iv instead. cant complain since i still havent evolved one yet, and i just need to catch one more.

Years
  • Just hatched a Bulbasaur. So happy with that as its only the 2nd Bulbasaur I've had in the game, I've never come across a wild one yet so I'm stuck trying to hatch them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    was praying for a snorlax or a lapras from a 10km egg. got a dratini instead, and the extra candies were just enough for me to evolve a 91% dratini into a dragonite. the grind im gonna have to go through to power it up is going to be tough.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My 4th 10km egg hatched a Lapras.

It is 1703cp, and the appraise said it could battle with the best of them, it's best quality was HP, it's attack is great too, it's defense is great too, it's stats are the best I've ever seen.

It's also XL and came with 16 candies.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    My 4th 10km egg hatched a Lapras.

It is 1703cp, and the appraise said it could battle with the best of them, it's best quality was HP, it's attack is great too, it's defense is great too, it's stats are the best I've ever seen.

It's also XL and came with 16 candies.

sweet! should be 90~95% iv!! have fun powering it up =)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I did the Silph road iv calculator and it said it was 15/15/15 for ivs and 30/30 for attack and defense.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I believe my last egg was a Meowth, from a 5K.

STILL WAITING FOR MY PIKACHU OR MY GROWLITHE.

Have never found nor hatched either one of them, but every time an egg cracks, I pray.

Back