• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A Snorlax from a 10km egg (which would be my second). I'm still looking forward to getting my hands on an Aerodactyl.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Hatched an Ekans today from a 5km egg. I haven't caught an Ekans yet so I was happy to see it,

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Just got home a little while ago from the state fair. Over there my 5K egg hatched into a Shellder, I was happy to see that. And then I hatched a Squirtle from a 2K egg, I did not think starters came in 2K eggs.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • My last pokemom I've gotten was a geodude. I've gotten a lot of them from eggs so I now have a graveler.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • After I finish hatching the remaining 2km eggs, I'll go on a bulk hatching spree since I'm packed on 5km+ eggs now.

Latest 2km egg popped a Charmander. Sitting on 150 Charmander candies now waiting for that perfect or near perfect IV Charmander. Best one so far is 86.7% :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Had a mountain of 2km eggs in my party after hatching all of my 5km ones. Shamefully all came out as either Weedles or Caterpies. Pretty disappointing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Back to back magikarps on my 2k eggs. Divine retribution for my Twister-skilled Gyarados LOL

I'll get back to 800+ karp candies sooner rather than later.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've managed to hatch a Farfetched yesterday from a 5km egg. I can't wait to get my hands on some more of them!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I got my 5th 10km egg shortly after my 4th one and it hatched today into an Electabuzz.

Happy it's a new Pokémon, it was 1162cp and had 28 candies.

Back