• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Here are the last 3 eggs me hatched:

Voltorb (5km egg): This was...dissapointing. More like the most disappointing egg ever. But the good thing is that at least I can now prove the 'do the location depend the content of eggs' thread wrong!

Squirtle (2km egg): This is...actually not that bad, honestly! It's at least better than getting the common old mouse/bird/bug/whatnot, which was what I expected.

And the last one was a 2km egg which I forgot who was in it. I dunno, I think it was something more interesting like a trade evo line or something but I forgot

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Welp. Another Pichu.

lyAgSxd.png

VisualJae

Years
  • Last three 10km eggs... three different Gen. II babies.

Talk about luck. Can't believe I got these out of the way before the 2km ones (Igglybuff/Cleffa).

0E7whxY.png
    MSsO1zc.png

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Ekans from a 5km egg. Won't consider it amazing, but miles better than Voltorb if you ask me.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My last egg hatched a Grimer. Even if I don't get any Gen 2 Pokemon during this event I'm glad to see new Pokemon I still need to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Wonder Elekid! My 3rd baby pokemon after 2 Igglybuffs and a Clefa.

EDIT : Wonder Magby! Woah! Event is really in full effect for my 10k hatches (not getting lucky on 5k as the pool is too large and broken)

Last edited:

VisualJae

Years
  • UGH. This took way too long.

816hjyi.png

At 93.3% IVs (14/15/13), once I get another one, this one's likely going to evolve all the way to a Wigglytuff and added to the prestige training team (moveset allowing).

One more baby to go... Togepi...

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    "More chance of gen 2 in eggs"

2k & 3 5ks
    Charmander, Magnemite, Mankey, Meowth

& side got a 10k which I'm willing to bet is Elekid or Mankey

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    Hahaha get in! Just hatched a 100% perfect iv igglybuff. It's my first gen 2 pokemon so I'm chuffed!!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I hatched Togepi today.

Edit: 12/31/16

I recently got 3 10km eggs back to back to back, the first one hatched today into Elekid. I also hatched a Goldeen...

Last edited:
    Back