• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I was able to wear a short sleeve shirt outside today in Michigan. I hatched a Rhyhorn.

Years
I hatched a hitmonlee. That's by biggest hatch till now. Other than that I haven't anything more than caterpie and zubat

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 29, 2018
I've shown this off about 500 times already because I'm so happy with it but this was mine!

Spoiler:

I was so thrilled. Was from a 5 KM egg and is the Pokémon I've always wanted more than anything in this game. So happy ♥

That's so cool

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
What is everyone's spawnrates for eggs? My last 15 or so eggs have all been 5km. It seems like 2km are almost obsolete.

Anyways my last couple eggs hatched Goldeen, Bellsprout and Gastly.

To be honest the only Pokémon I really need from 2km eggs are Igglybuff and Geodude, and even Geodude isn't that needed since it's only a 1km walk for a candy. But Igglybuff is probably the main reason I need any 2km eggs,

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Jul 23, 2017
I just hatched a pinsir....was not expecting it at all!

if it's your first - Congrats! are they rare where you are from? here, they spawn EVERYWHERE. i have caught 40 of them. it's to the point now that i do not even click on them anymore, as most will jump out 2 or 3 times before being caught.
-------------
so i got a 10km egg yesterday (VERY VERY rare). i bundled up today and walked the 6+ miles to finish it. glad i did. new pokedex entry - Kabuto. never have seen one spawn anywhere around here.

Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
I've never seen a pinsir in the wild so I was happy with it. I even forgot about the poor pinsir. I hatched a kabuto from an egg and then randomly on my way home one spawned in....could not believe it because they are super rare!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I hatched a Tentacool and an Igglybuff today. I kind of thought it would be an Igglybuff when I got the egg since the event was going on when I got it, then when it hatched it was just a floating star, the Pokemon didn't appear until the regular profile page, but when the Pokedex thing came up I knew it was.

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Jul 23, 2017
i hatched 3 5km egss at same time this morning.

all 3 were Ponytas. really? this game just sucks sometimes.

Years
Hatched my first Igglybuff from a 2k egg today. Pichu's the only other Johto Pokemon I've hatched so far (and I've gotten multiple of them), so this was a happy surprise.

Back