• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Wonder Elekid! My 3rd baby pokemon after 2 Igglybuffs and a Clefa.

EDIT : Wonder Magby! Woah! Event is really in full effect for my 10k hatches (not getting lucky on 5k as the pool is too large and broken)

Hatched Togepi yesterday!

Hatched Smoochum a while ago! After catching the freaking Charizard in the wild.

With that, I am only missing a Pichu hatch and Togetic evolution.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Shellder with fairly nice CP. Now to hatch more to get enough candy to evolve another Cloyster...

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    MORE BELLSPROUTS OMG STOP

Still no babies, few km on my 2 10ks still to go & picked up a 2k but too cold to just walk off so these'll take a couple days

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Today I hatched 2 10km eggs, the first hatched Magby, the second Dratini.
    I also hatched 2 2km eggs, Cleffa and Geodude. Finally I hatched 1 5km, it was Venonat.

To be honest I was praying the last 10km egg would be anything but Pinsir, Elekid or Magby.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My last 3 eggs hatched Magnemite, Magnemite and Oddish.

Really happy for the Magnemite, now only am 17 candies away from evolving.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • One more Togepi did it for me:

on7lqMi.png

Well, I'm done. All babies hatched. Current Dex complete.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Just like I thought those eggs gave me babies, game must've went "oh alright give him a baby"

Elekid & Smoochum

5k was a flipping Diglett, worst one

2k was Carp

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    ANOTHER Hitmonchan from a 10km egg.

that's 3 that i've gotten now. all i want is a Lapras since they do not spawn anywhere remotely close to my area.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My last 10km egg from the event hatched a Smoochum today. So it's nice to have all three 10km baby Pokémon now. Now I just need almost everything else in 10km eggs.

I also hatched Pidgey's twin brother Venonat...

Jakuzure

The Snake
    Years
  • I've yet to get one of the baby Pokemon, but my most recent eggs were a Machop, Tentacool and Vulpix, all of which I was pretty pleased with. I hadn't had a Vulpix yet and I needed the candies for the others. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Finally hatched Pichu so I only need to walk Togepi to complete my Gen 2 dex as of the moment.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Finally hatched a Ponyta. Too bad I don't have any gen 2 Pokemon yet. It really sucks gen 2 is limited to egg's.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My last 2 eggs hatched Bulbasaur and Oddish. It's supposed to be 50 on the weekend so hoping to hatch some eggs then.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I got my first Gen 2 Pokemon! :> A Magby hatched from my most recent 10k egg.

Back