• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • I believe the last thing I got was actually a Pidgey?? When I first started playing I got two 10km eggs which were both Scyther, that was pretty cool! Since then hatching has been hard; I am biking to work these days, but having PGo open all the time is sucking up my data and I'm not actually sure what my limit is. >w>

You guys with all those Magmar tho!! I want one! I wonder if I haven't gotten one because of where I live...do we know if what's in the eggs is region-/location-based as well?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I managed to hatch three eggs while I was out and about today; two of which were Magikarps. Neither were very good, but I appreciated the candies.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mr mime, twice.
    Oh wow you hatched a region exclusive from an egg? Which region are you from? If you're from outside of Europe then this is awesome news, there's been uncertainty about whether this is possible for ages so if you've done it that's great news for all of use Europeans wanting a Tauros XD If you're from Europe then aww but still, nice hatch!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Oh wow you hatched a region exclusive from an egg? Which region are you from? If you're from outside of Europe then this is awesome news, there's been uncertainty about whether this is possible for ages so if you've done it that's great news for all of use Europeans wanting a Tauros XD If you're from Europe then aww but still, nice hatch!
    For some reason I didn't think region-exclusive Pokemon were actually a thing. Do we know which specifically or just in general? (I know even within the country it's different, like I found a ton of Ponyta in the capital of my prefecture but there aren't any out in the boonies where I live hahah.)

Meanwhile, I was walking all over town yesterday and forgot to open the app to hatch...whoops. Well I've got more chances so hopefully I can get more on top of it!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    For some reason I didn't think region-exclusive Pokemon were actually a thing. Do we know which specifically or just in general? (I know even within the country it's different, like I found a ton of Ponyta in the capital of my prefecture but there aren't any out in the boonies where I live hahah.)
    The confirmed regional exclusives are Tauros for America, Farfetch'd for Asia, Mr Mime for Europe and Kangaskhan for Australia - I think that's all of them!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • The confirmed regional exclusives are Tauros for America, Farfetch'd for Asia, Mr Mime for Europe and Kangaskhan for Australia - I think that's all of them!
    Ooo I like Farfetch'd so this isn't as bad as I thought! I understand the desire for Tauros though, hahah. Hopefully the eggs are actually not specific though, that would be cool! Thanks for the info!

Illusionss

Banned
    Years
  • Oh wow you hatched a region exclusive from an egg? Which region are you from? If you're from outside of Europe then this is awesome news, there's been uncertainty about whether this is possible for ages so if you've done it that's great news for all of use Europeans wanting a Tauros XD If you're from Europe then aww but still, nice hatch!

I'm from Europe and I was kind of disappointed to get two of them since they were both below 300 cp, but now I have a ton of Mr mime candies, haha.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I know that feel, I'm in NA, and I hatched two Tauros's right next to each other, but they were 'ok' at 800-ish cp. Nothing big though.

I hatched a Paras most recently (Eh), but before that, a Lickitung! #Pokedex. But my brother hatched a Lapras today. Hate him. :P

Years
  • Today was finally the day I hatched a Dratini, I've wanted one for soooooo long and I was so happy when I got it. It's 480 CP and I also got 23 candies so I'm really close to a Dragonair too!

Back