• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] What's the OLDEST piece of art you have?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Bust out that last page of imgur or your first photobucket account cause I want to see the oldest and arguably cringiest, piece of art you're able to conjure from your days as just a wee artist on the internet.

Here's mine so y'all don't feel alone lol. I'm pretty sure this is among one of the first pieces I EVER posted to PC (which was also incidentally the first place I ever posted my art online).
Spoiler:

Like... what anatomy? lmao.

Years
my imgur only goes back up to 2012 or so. my oldest art (i dunno if you can really call this art, more like Photoshop edit?) is apparently this attempt at a profile picture lmao. i was pretty proud of it then tho.

Spoiler:

Years
I'm pretty sure this isn't the oldest (because I know I have a worse one, I just can't find it) but it sure was awful way way back in 2010 hahaha
Spoiler:

i'm honestly not sure if i managed to do that on my own or i traced lmfao all i know is that that was using a mouse :joy:

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
I have some drawings from some good 15 years ago taped to my childhood room's door.

I'll see if I can find a way to share one or two of them cuz they're amazingly horrible and fun to look at :P

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
Years
This is a piece that I painted when I attended high school all those years ago. It's not the oldest but, it is old 😂
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
This is a piece that I painted when I attended high school all those years ago. It's not the oldest but, it is old 😂

Spoiler:

jsyk your image is broken :( or at least I can't see anything in the spoiler maybe others can

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
how about now?

Oh awesome thanks for fixing it. ♡

Also... ummm.. it's amazing! I knew you had a knack for artistry but I wasn't expecting such an awesome photorealistic piece. We're supposed to be sharing our oldest art here, you know, lol. :P

Squirtlenator

Years
Oh awesome thanks for fixing it. ♡

Also... ummm.. it's amazing! I knew you had a knack for artistry but I wasn't expecting such an awesome photorealistic piece. We're supposed to be sharing our oldest art here, you know, lol. :P

Thanks Jo! It's 18+ years old so I figured that it was close 😂

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thanks Jo! It's 18+ years old so I figured that it was close 😂
Haha fair enough, fair enough. But if you stumble across some sketchbooks from your early days as a budding artist with Pokémon and anime waifus in it you better share those too!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh oh oh!! I completely forgot I have a painting I did 15+ years ago that my dad has hanging in his house cause he's sentimental like that. Next time I see him I'll take a pic and post it. I made it as a school project so it's like ancient now and predates all of my oldest internet art haha.

Squirtlenator

Years
Oh oh oh!! I completely forgot I have a painting I did 15+ years ago that my dad has hanging in his house cause he's sentimental like that. Next time I see him I'll take a pic and post it. I made it as a school project so it's like ancient now and predates all of my oldest internet art haha.

I would love to see it

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I don't think I have my early stuff that I put on the internet flying around. I have a bunch of folders with stuff ranging back about ~15 years ago at home. I'll see to get something posted when I find the time for it. In the meantime I'll just refer to my gallery because that stuff in there despite being mostly from last year+ still looks very similar to the stuff I did 15 years ago.

And I do not understand why you all consider your stuff cringy when my reaction is just like "if only I could draw that well" <_<

Retek

Banned
Years
Bust out that last page of imgur or your first photobucket account cause I want to see the oldest and arguably cringiest, piece of art you're able to conjure from your days as just a wee artist on the internet.

Here's mine so y'all don't feel alone lol. I'm pretty sure this is among one of the first pieces I EVER posted to PC (which was also incidentally the first place I ever posted my art online).
Spoiler:

Like... what anatomy? lmao.

Is this Hinata? :o
Anyways, looks amazing!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I used to draw a lot of stuff many years ago. At some point I started collecting my images in a folder. A bunch of them were just random stuff, some others were full stories that I drew picture by picture. This one is the very first one I ever put in there.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Is this Hinata? :o
Anyways, looks amazing!
Nope! No idea who Hinata is, though it's very possible I referenced a picture of her without realizing it. This is a very, very old drawing after all. Anything is possible lol.

I used to draw a lot of stuff many years ago. At some point I started collecting my images in a folder. A bunch of them were just random stuff, some others were full stories that I drew picture by picture. This one is the very first one I ever put in there.

Spoiler:
Ngl, that's conceptually really badass.

Back