• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did In RSE

SailorMuffins

in the name of muffins!
Years
  • I remember in Sapphire I caught a Roselia and I insisted on using it all the time because I thought it was awesome.

Of course, this made the Fire gym ridiculously difficult. Then when I got it to level 67 or so I let it go by accident somehow. I was too upset to play it for days. XD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    uh........deleting my save game that had lv.100 of just about everything obtainable without events or trading (i was rly, rly bored nd pissed)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • 1 Thinkin' There's only Electrodes in MB Hideout and leaving it ThERe >_<
    2 1st time I played I ended up at Steven like this : Blaziken lv. 91 moves Blaze Kick Sky Uppercut Mirror Move Rock>_< Smash LoL I won geez Also othere wer Lv. 20 30 Pokemon ! This explains my loove to Blaziken eh ?
    3 Turned off the game without purpose At the BatTow and lost 61 WinnStreak >>>>>>________<<<<<<<<

LoL I was 8 or 7 .... poor me

Years
  • In my Ruby, I totally forgot about the MB in the hideout... ):
    But that's not even the stupidest thing I've ever did... -________-;;;
    I spent DAYS (okay, it might not seem like a lot, but it's easier said than done!) trying to catch Groudon, and it never worked... and since I didn't have the master ball that I wanted to use on him anyways, I thought 'hey, at least I get the Pokedex entry, and it'll probably give me truckloads of EXP!' and knocked him out.
    And he didn't even give out that much EXP! ;__;

But I got my friend who was playing alongside me with a Sapphire to get her Master Ball, and catch Kyogre with it, and trade it to me for a Tropius =P She had never encountered one and thought they were super rare, and I also thought it was pretty rare since I practically never run into them so it was a somewhat fair trade... but right after that, she kept bumping into a zillion of them and was like 'I thought they were rare! O__o'...
    ^^;

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • I've never did nothing wrong in RB/SP/EM ever. Except maybe buying Saphire and Ruby but only playing Ruby and leaving Saphire away after 40 min. But that is not ingame so.. Nothing, im 1337

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • I have something to top most of these.

In 2004, my knowledge of shinies (solely from the Red Gyarados encounter) was that
    -they were different colored
    -they were uber-rare
    -you couldn't run away from them

So when I saw a shiny Tailow in that faraway place with the Jigglypuffs, I was like,
    "Is this really a shiny? Hmm.. if it were I wouldn't be able to run away from it.
    Got away safely!"

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Yer I didn't know about the Master Ball and they closed that stupid cove so I couldn't get it.

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
    Years
  • first time I played emerald,I ONLY raised my swampert for beating the Elite Four...That was epic FAIL!

Years
  • I have something to top most of these.

In 2004, my knowledge of shinies (solely from the Red Gyarados encounter) was that
    -they were different colored
    -they were uber-rare
    -you couldn't run away from them

So when I saw a shiny Tailow in that faraway place with the Jigglypuffs, I was like,
    "Is this really a shiny? Hmm.. if it were I wouldn't be able to run away from it.
    Got away safely!"

For some reason that epic fail is almost a win (unless it's just because of how you typed it out). =/ But this is a classic case of pwning oneself. XD Sorry for your loss. >.<

Anyways, mine would be saving in the middle of the E4. I ended up using all my items and had to start over with no money/items. XD My team was weak also because I never bothered to train. :S

Do not ask how I managed to achieve this because quite frankly, I have no clue either, ask my 13 year old self. o.O

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
  • 1. Not picking up the Master Ball.
    2. Trading a Pokemon with a Masterball attatched to it, later then accidently using it on a level 5 Ralts.
    3. Killing Kyogre, Rayquaza & Groudon.

I am intellectually challenged :\

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Restarting my game and chooing Treecko to pwn May's Marshtomp because Blaziken couldn't beat it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    That was before I joined PC , my friends are telling me that I need the Move Dig in order to battle the Regis , but I deleted it >.< , so I restarted the game knowing that theres no pokemon that learns dig except in TM ....

Back