• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the worst death?

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    I think the worst way to day would be the 'Eagle stretch' method, used in meideval times, it was reserved especially for schristians for some reason.

what the did, is they stripped you down until you were naked, then they lifted you up, and pt a metal spike through your back that connected with the floor, so you were hoisted up. they'd burn your eyes out, so you couldn't see, then they'd stick metal spikes in your limbs at certain points which made you unable to move them. Then, they rip a hole down your stomach, take out unvital organs, or ones that wouldn't kill you if they were gonem, just cause LOTS AND LOTS of pain. Then, they'd push the tips of their fingers down between the gap inbetween your ribcages, and pry them open, so they were spread out like eagle wings, hence the name, then they'd set fire to you, and let the crowsn peck at your remains, before once again setting fire to the remains of the remains.

Pretty gruesome XD

Neutrino

Years
    I know! luckily they don't use that method anymore. But being crushed to death, would be horrible XP just imagine al the blood rushing to your head. Or, one method I would imagine is particularly nasty, is being eaten by a Lion or something. Not a really attractive thought XP

Neutrino

Years
    *shivers*

That wouldn't be a very pleasant experience XP I also think that being killed, like having a pillow shoved on your face by someone stronger thann you, so you can't move, would be the worst way to die, because, it's like you know you only have a short amount of time left, and that your going to die, but if the attacker is stronger, then you can't do anything about it

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    These are my Top 5 ways I would NEVER want to die:

5. Decapitation
    4. Burn
    3. Drowning
    2. Headshot/Heartshot
    1. Coffee chugdown with Pottasium Cyanide.

I shiver over the mere thought of Pottasium Cyanide in my coffee. ;_;

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    Because fetuses have nowhere near as much natural morphine as fully grown people do, I would have to say that partial-birth abortion is the most painful death imaginable.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd have to say burning or drowning. Both are very painful and I'd hate to have to suffer through either.

I'd rather freeze to death. You just fall asleep and are cold. XD; And decapitation wouldn't be bad. It's probably instant. The worst part of that would be the anticipation and the leading up to it. D: I think that'd be enough to kill me anyways... knowing you were about to die and stuff.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Any type of slow death would be horrible. I'd rather get shot in the head and die instantly than get sliced or crushed or something. xP It's all about the pain-as long as I don't feel pain in death I wouldn't be scared of it.

Neutrino

Years
    The thing I'm scared mostly of about death, is the realisation of how you're never going to see, talk, hear, feel, or even know them after death, your family or friends, everyone you know, they'll be gone forever, as you will be to them

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    watching my teacher dance for 4 hours strait
    that's liable to cause suffering and death

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    A death involving a large cheese grater is likely to be rather unpleasant . . . The worst death (or at least a disagreeable one), though, is perhaps any death that occurs when one has an important reason to remain alive.

Back