• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • Hi guys my name is AshPikastar . I've been wanting to join another communtiy site lately so here I am. I'm usually called Jun, Tai, or Taichi. I like both Digimon and Pokemon and my three favorite Pokemon are Lucario, Garchomp, and Umbreon. I hope I have a fun time here.

~AshPikastar~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, AshPikastar. It seems that you are familiar with forums, so I probably don't need to go into the Read The Rules And Obey Them spiel. All I can say, then, is have fun and be cool~

Sho7gun

IV Inquisitor
    Years
  • Im sure you will, i joined less than 24 hours ago and have met some awesomes already :) hope u enjoy yourself. I was just using an Umbreon in the Battle Tower!!!Win!! :)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Wow not use to getting a lot of reply's in the introduction. Thanks for the warm welcome. It was nice meeting you all. ^_^

Sho7gun: Dude nice. I have a Umbreon and a Shiny Umbreon.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yeah, it's either hit or miss with introductions around here.

After welcoming for over two whole years, I still can't figure out why some introductions get lots of replies, and others just don't. Used to think it was a matter of content, but that's just not the case. Perhaps you just attracted us here, yes? :D Even though I technically check every thread in this board... but I digress.

Haha, I imagine you would like Digimon if you wanna be called Jun, Tai, or Taichi. Kind of a dead give away there, my dear. :P Can't say I'm not a fan of the franchise though. Have you had a chance to check out the season six?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Hiidoran: I've noticed that a lot too on other forum sites but I guess my nicknames names gave myself away. Lol. Yes I've seen the new season. I liked the first episode but I didn't like the rest of them that much. I haven't been watching them lately.

Back