• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • How's life going?

Has anyone even asked you this recently?

Been doing anything fun? Anything seem worse than usual?

Let it all out, brother.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm waiting for the 29th of december, which will be the first day in a looooong time that I am not expected to wake up. I mean, on a certain time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Not much is up right now, just watching season 3 of New Girl in anticipation for when season 4 comes to Netflix in a few days. Was reading some of City of Bones earlier; today has been one of those introverted relaxation days.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'm doing awful and the day is going by too slow. I'm posting on PC to keep myself occupied.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Not a lot for this weekend. Just adjusting to the New Year and new changes to my lifestyle. Just got back from shopping. I had to grab some toiletries among other things. Now I'm just keeping cool. I've still got a few things to do. Ring my hairdresser, book a dentist appointment as well as plan out next week which will be quite busy.

Years
  • I'm currently waiting on a connecting flight from Quebec City to Montreal. Got about half an hour before boarding time. Then it's a short flight, plus a half-hour taxi ride.

The downside of living in a large country >_<

Back