• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's UR Race? part II

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm Chinese, born in the US. n_n My mom said monglian something... though..... x_x; Whatever. (I was the one who made the other thread, BTW) ;P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Of course if everything was in Other Chat, everyone would see everything. It'd be cluttered then, so we'd almost have to devide topics up into categories. That way, people could click on the kind of topics they wanted to see. Oh, wait... ;p

I think I have a lot of Germen in me too. o.o;;

Years
    Kairi said:
    Of course if everything was in Other Chat, everyone would see everything. It'd be cluttered then, so we'd almost have to devide topics up into categories. That way, people could click on the kind of topics they wanted to see. Oh, wait... ;p

I think I have a lot of Germen in me too. o.o;;
    You're just like my friend. He didn't know he was German until he was 11. He use to think he was 100% Turkish even though he had a German family name. Well he later found out that his male line was German and his great-grandfather was a German Nazi officer.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I am hispanic. both my parents were born in Donimican Republic :P .Only about 5 of my cousins and my bro and sis were born here....IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was also born here.......IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ....lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    Your Last name isnt Rensberger is it?

Because my friend Kayleigh's last name is Rensberger. Lol.

Im Many Many Things

Lets see

Im Cape Verdean, Spanish, Portguese/Brazilian, Some what Asian, Italian and German .... WOAH to many things.

Well from what i heard Im mainly Cape verdean Spanish and Portuguese. Other things just make up the other 25% percent of me.
    Lol, no. I'd say mine if I was allowed. >.> It's a strange, uncommon last name, but then again.. There was a Beyblade BitBeast named it. O_O;

And I wonder if I have more German or Swedish in me...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    You're just like my friend. He didn't know he was German until he was 11. He use to think he was 100% Turkish even though he had a German family name. Well he later found out that his male line was German and his great-grandfather was a German Nazi officer.
    :D *Bows down to your friend*. jk

I'm 100% Chinese, I don't know much about my family history though, I'm one of those people who brought shame into their family, its a sad consequence of... something. I choose to blame my parents for making me a fool. :P :P :P >.<

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    I'm half Japanese and half African-American born on Hawaii.
    My mom, is entirely from Japanese decent while my father is mostly African-American. He also says he has some native american blood in him, but he doesn't know exactly how much:P.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    Hale the IRISH! OYE!
    *Starts an irish drinking song*
    OHHHHH oye de di de di de di de di de di de di!
    OHHHHH oye de di de di de di de di de di de di!
    OYE! We are the irish,
    We always drink to much,
    We can take twenty hits,
    But our feet turn to mush,
    All our names are Nick and Kevin,
    And our last name is Duff (im serous),
    We have too many frekiles,
    And Were short and other stuff,
    We like them potatos',
    We eat em every day,
    but now were in america,
    so we can get other stuff (Hey!)
    SO SCREAM AND WAIL FOR THE IRISH!
    In till the copers take u away in cuffs!
    But now its time to close the song,
    The day has been really long,
    And im gooing to Plaaaaaaaaaaaaay PIIIIIiiiiIInngg POOOOOONGGG!!!
    YEAH!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Hmm, this is easy. I'm just about all Italian, with the exception of being an extremely tiny amount of Spanish from my Mom's side (She's so pale, too O_o;;). If you had to choose one of my parents, you would definitely think it was my Dad that was the Spanish one. Everyone always says to me that I look Native American because of my tanned skin...but as I explained, I'm *really* not, lol. The End. ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lol @ Mystical Mewtwo, No more who's line for you!

Thats an Interesting Story, Its funny because I look my Hispanic than Portuguese even though I'm more Portuguese than Hispanic and everyone comes up to me and says Tu habla espanol and im like si, but im not surprised since i look it :)(dad's side) Did I mention I was born in France?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I made a thread like this in the old PC, when i was really new. I decided to make it again. Tell what your nationality/race whatever is. I'm African American. AMERICA!!!!!

No FLAMING! (being racist...) No making fun of a nationality or something. If you have questions about a certain bckround of someone, ask as long it's appropriate
    GOOD!!
    We definately need you to speak with Carole Boston Weatherford!!

Neh, joking, I'm no being racist, really.

My blood is Cantonese. But I always don't know what to fill in for those "Hygiene forms" in Hong Kong airport.
    I don't have Chinese passport, or BNO...
    What I usually fill in is "British or Cantonese or Chinese---choose one..."

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Lol @ Mystical Mewtwo, No more who's line for you!

Thats an Interesting Story, Its funny because I look my Hispanic than Portuguese even though I'm more Portuguese than Hispanic and everyone comes up to me and says Tu habla espanol and im like si, but im not surprised since i look it :)(dad's side) Did I mention I was born in France?

hehe u got me, thats from WHos line.
    I watch that too much. but if you couldnt take the hint, im irish.

Aimy

Goddess-Second Class
    Years
    I'm a Chinese...but now I live in New Zealand so I'm a New Zealander now, been here for nearly 7 years!

Back