• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What's you pokemon legends arceus team?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
  • This is my team. The alpha shiny yanmega took too long to get! What's your team? Please let me know!

Attachments

• 2023032612251100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg
      2023032612251100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg
      187.8 KB · Views: 17

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • These two that I transferred in via HOME. Something about using them alone just felt right. They're probably my most cherished full-odds Shinies, Tael (Mothim) being my most intense hunt and Chipotle (Flareon) my most shocking random Shiny. Good chance I'll be transferring Chipotle out once SV become HOME compatible though.

JrMuSPI.png

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's Hisuian Decidueye, Hisuian Goodra, a shiny Rapidash (from the shiny Ponyta quest), an alpha Roserade, Kleavor, and the final spot was a Gastrodon until I got Palkia

Just letting you know that i moved your thread to the Pokemon Switch Games section, that's where we currently keep PLA stuff.

Years
  • Hisuian Decidueye (Male)
    Hisuian Arcanine (Mystery Gift) (Male)
    Ursaluna (Male)
    Electivire (Male) (Alpha)
    Garchomp (Male) (Alpha)
    Gastrodon (Male) (Alpha)

Years
    • Seen today
    I finished the game long time ago. Rotated a lot of Pokémon through the adventure, but this was the final team:

Spoiler:

Angel-of-Light-Kelly

Longtime fan
    Years
  • My main team was mostly 6 that I had from the beginning, but I rarely had all of them at once, as I would swap with other Pokemon to get their Pokedex entries. The main team though:

Typhlosion, Golem (since I could finally use the full line without needing trading), Luxray, Staraptor, Roserade, and Floatzel

Temporary party members that stuck around long enough to help: Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Zoroark, a Raichu I had since it was a Pichu, and various others.

Years
    • He/Him/His
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    I went with Samurott, Beautifly, Alakazam, Ursaluna, Goodra, and Arcanine, all of them being the hisuian forms, for my team. I picked Alakazam because you never really get the chance to used a trade evo in a playthrough. My reason for Beautifly is just that I like it a lot, and when I saw Wurmple was in the game, I knew I had to have it on my team. I went through like 5 Wurmple until one of them finally evolved into Silcoon haha.

(ignore the fact that i could have caught a silcoon raw)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Ah I found it. I have not played Arceus since the game came out. I think I finished the story and maybe played for a week before I never opened it again other than to bring some pokemon to Home when connectivity was added. My final team ended up being these:

Hisuian Typhlosion.
    Hisuian Braviary
    Hisuian Goodra
    Hisuian Lilligant
    Gliscor
    And I think Abomasnow.

I am pretty sure I replaced Abomasnow at some point, but I do not recall what I replaced it with.

Back