• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats you very first forum that you ever joined?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • The very first forums I joined was PTCO...a Pok?mon Card Trading forum...

I was pretty noobish and was banned for not holding up my end of the trades...

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
  • My 1st board I joined on was PKC or Pikachu's PokeChow, I was such a newbii, I got in trouble a lot, never got banned though. I didn't even now how to do a sig, or post a pic. I didn't now what Spam was or what lol stand for, but I met my best friend there and she taught me most of the stuff I didn't know how to do.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • The first forum I ever joined? Hmm... I think it was the Sailor Scouts UK forum. I was also a Moderator there.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The first forum I ever jpoined was my friends forum called SporadicHP I still go there just not as often.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    My first one ever was a board at the CMT site. :P

I joined PC about a million boards later. XD This was my second Pokemon forum though.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I joined a computer help forum a long time ago. That didn't work out well <<

Other then that, I joined PC =3

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I don't really remember what my VERY first forum was, but it probably had something to do with Pokemon. o_o but the fact that I dont remember it means I barely visited it.

the first forum I actually got involved in, and count, is the A-kon boards. a-kon is the local anime convention in my area... and that was over two years ago ;_; I don't really post there anymore..

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • First one I joined? GBACentral. Made some good friends there, got yelled at by n00bs for correcting their spelling and grammar, got yelled at by an admin for daring to have a dissenting opinion on review writing...Ah, good times. Then the changed the board to DSCentral and it lost the feel that attracted me to it in the first place. Flood after flood of n00bs, rampant arguements over completly trivial things. It just lost the spirit that it once had.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Arcanine said:
    Please don't post links to other forums Raven.

Anyway this thread is fine as long as a link is not posted.

The first forum I joined was Pok?mon Community, almost 2 years ago (about 3 months and it will be 2 years).
    Oops,sorry.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I thing it was nuriko.net's forums. (A character from fushigi yuugi) and then sailormoon millenia's forums (Which I still go to.) and PC. =] Whee~

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
  • First forum I joined was Sppf. You know, Joe`s site is very popular so it wasn`t so hard to find it. I remember my first time on his forum. I was so dumb XD I made a lot of mistakes, I didn`t know - what rules mean, I didn`t know, how to put a pic to a sig, I didn`t know how to make some friends. I was totally green. Later I got some friends and I was quite popular, but very shy. I still remember my first friend there. I don`t talk to him anymore, but I remember, I liked his name a lot so I PMed him. I was so mega happy, because he remplied. Ehhh.... old times^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    PiroMunkie said:
    I know we aren't posting links, but I was thinking of it in the way if we say our first forum and it is still active somebody could just type in the name of it on msn or google and then pull it up, so in a way it is advertising. Atleast that was what I was thinking.
    Nah. It's not like someone's going to look at this thread, google that stuff, then leave PC. XD I hope they'd be a bit more loyal.

Anyways, in sheer technicality, the great community of GameFAQs.

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
  • SPPf was the first forum I joined; and I remember it was on Feb 1st, 2004, a few days after the reboot. I was a n00b back then >.< . This place was the 3rd or 4th forum I joined.

Back