• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your fav Gen 2 Pokemon

Pokefan Billy

Number 1 Water Pokemon Fan
Years
  • if this club has already been made? i seriously dont know but it wouldnt hurt to create it again well the title explins its all just post your fav gen 2 pokemon and thats it and ppl can comment on you fav pokemon ill start

My fav gen 2 pokemon is Shuckle i think he looks cute and adorable and the way his def/sp def is major high is awesome

ok im done talking now its time for you to talk over and out

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Scizor is the best. He is a freaking beast with a single sword dance and is bulky enough to pull it off.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Mareep, Wooper, and of course PORYGON2!!!!! Seriously gen 2 was my favorite generation, so many memorable pokemon, and well we all know about the games.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • SNEASEL OHMYGAH.

I'm not sure why, but Sneasel's my absolute favorite pokemon.

I'd say my second favorite Gen 2 Pokemon would be Cyndaquil/Evolutions or Umbreon.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Definitely Lugia and Umbreon. The whole generation overall has some pretty awesome ones though.

Back