• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your fave champion?

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
  • Cynthia: diversity and strength (Yeah, you. Garchomp.)
    Steven: durability (and his personality is pretty cool, too)

So yeeeah. A tie between Cynthia and Steven.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well...Wallace was my first champion, and as it was Emerald, Steven was also there, and I preferred Steven. Blue / Gary is pretty good, but for some reason he's not my favourite - He is my favourite HgSs gym leader though, and he technically has much more interaction with you than any other champion. Cynthia's cool too, with a brilliant team, and lots of interaction with you. Same goes for Alder, and his backstory arguably makes him the best by not just being powerful - he's lost a pokémon before.

However, despite all this, Lance is my favourite. His team's good in FrLg, and even better in HgSs (I actually prefer his first-time 3 Dragonite team to the lv.70+ one). He does have some interaction with you as well - Double Battle automatically puts him on par with Steven.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hmmm... I guess it would either have to be Cynthia or Drake. Cynthia is just really cool, love her design and I really enjoyed battling her in Platinum. Drake is just seriously mega epic, he has a tone of Dragonites and hes got a cape. xD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Cynthia for sure. She's the only female champion! I love how she's into Pokemon legends and mythology and how she's been available for battle throughout two different generations, while even making an appearance in a pair of remake games.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Steven by far. He's a themed trainer but his weaknesses aren't easily exploitable unlike "lol, Lance" and "lol, Wallace".

Years
  • I think I would have to say Lance, probably because he's the original and he's pretty badass.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Cynthia is beautiful and totally awesome and Lace looks like a Vampire which makes him equally cool, so it is a tossup.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Eh, Alder is actually my favorite. He's a silly guy, and he easily has my favorite personality of all the champions. Not to mention he has a bloody fire moth.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I like Cynthia. :D The only other one who I even remember off the top of my head is Gary, because he was so involved in the plot of RBY. But Cynthia is a kick-ass female character with an interesting team and I love her battle theme.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Cynthia. Her design is heaps cool, she looks just like a champion. Also she has the best room in the E4 and I love the music. Her diverse team was a cool addition too. Her making appearances in Gen 5 was pretty cool too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2011
    Yea I like Cynthia too, only because she's semi-attractive. lol But really my favorite is your rival in leafgreen/firered.

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Steven because of his Pokemon and character. I also like Gary because of how hard he is.

Back