• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your fave Poke Ball?

Shixyo

Nobody
Years
  • I definitely love the premier ball for its simplicity. I hate how I have to buy poke balls in batches just to get them though...

2nd favorite is the G.S. ball for being completely written off.

Years
  • Any apricorn pokeball are by far my favorites! So the why I hunt wonder trade and GTS to find any pokemon I don't have in an apricorn ball! :)

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • I'm basic and have just always loved the Pokeball. I do really like how the Beast Ball looks, but I wouldn't catch every Pokemon in it because then the UB's would lose their charm.

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
    Years
  • My favorite in terms of the animation when the Pokemon comes out is the Beast Ball. Plus, as a bonus, Beast Balls have a really cool looking design.
    In terms of efficiency, you can't argue against Ultra Balls. They're the most versatile of the PokeBalls, while most of the other PokeBalls are pretty situational.

Years
  • Not counting the actual effects they provide, the Luxury, Premier, Cherish, and Park Balls have my favorite designs, and I wish we could obtain the latter two for our own use. I'm also a big fan of the Timer and Dusk Balls, plus I've been finding some success with Quick Balls as of late, too.

Years
  • My favorite is the dusk ball, I really like the dusk ball design (dark colors) and it helped out so much during night catching.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anything pink or sky blue. Especially these:

Love Ball, Dream Ball, Dive Ball, and Heal Ball respectively. Also like Premier and Beast Ball a whole lot. Awesome designs! Beast Balls are so unique looking.

Back