• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Anime?

What is your favorite anime?

• Bleach BANKAI!!!!

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Naruto (both shippuden and original) RASENGAN!

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Death Note

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Inuyasha

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Tenchi

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Haruhi

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • To Love Ru

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ah My Goddess

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other something i forgot please be specific

Votes: 83 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
Years
  • Tenchi Muyo (: I Loved the movies and the OVA and Universe Series. It was awesome :] Washu is my favourite character. I think the storylines are pretty good and the characters are hilarious sometimes x]

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Higurashi.

Both seasons. My first anime I watched after Pokemon. It was amazing.

Peanut_Butters

...I hate peanut butter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.

Best anime ever,by far.

..The sound novels are still better,though.

:) Such a great mystery anime.

raglflagl

lame user title
    Years
  • I have quite a number of favorite animes but I'd say a few that are in the list are Air, Kanon... well actually, almost all of the animes that are produced by KyoAni (Kyoto Animation)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I love Love Hina so much, only anime that has and still makes me cry and get emotional.
    It's the curse that the beautiful Yui Hories' voice has set on me.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I don't understand how you can have a favorite anime poll without having either Cowboy Bebop or Neon Genesis Evangelion on the list!Those two are definitely my favorites, with Bebop being just barely better than Eva.

Has anyone here said Serial Experiments Lain? That show was amazing, it just sucks that almost no one seems to know about it.

Chuchan

Cute and full of royalty
    Years
  • My fav Anime has to be Naruto. Believe it!!! But I also love Death Note, FullMetal Alchemist and To love Ru. I would say Bleach aswell, but I havnt seen much of that.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    The only anime there I feel very familiar with is Fullmetal.

I have other anime favorites although Fullmetal Alchemist quenches my thirst for animated blood.

err...

Tis' creepy...

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I can't say I have an all-time favorite anything, including anime. The ones I like best are those that are still fresh in my mind, which are DragonBall Z, FullMetal Alchemist, and one I probably should have watched a long time ago but just finished the other day, Wolf's Rain. D.Gray-Man is also awesome; sure hope they'll have another season or something.

DBZ was probably my first anime, unless you count Pokemon. It never gets old. FMA has such an excellent story and characters (I've got brothers, so I've always liked things with brothers in them), and the manga's still going! Wolf's Rain is very touching, especially at the end (I had tears streaming down my face). D.Gray-man seems very unique somehow, with the creepy-but-whimsical villains and an interesting take on a Bible story.

I really like mysterious or supernatural things, or strange, enigmatic settings. I miss the days when Pokemon felt like that...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon
    Getbackers
    Zach Bell
    Power Puff Girls
    Inuyasha
    Cowboy Bebop
    Fooley Cooley

Years
  • My favorite anime is Hunter X Hunter, its not super well known but its a very good action shonen anime and the characters are awesome.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • I really like Naruto, I started watching It up to Episode 7 but I kinda stopped then and It was a English Dub and the site got shut down. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back