• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite Battle Frontier Place?

Which one is the best?

• Battle Tower

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Battle Factory

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Battle Hall

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Battle Castle

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Battle Arcade

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
    Battle Arcade's awesome! I like to close my eyes before selecting so it's completely random.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I agree, I think the Battle Arcade is sweet. But, I like the Battle Factory the most. When I start new games all the time, not having to EV/trade over an entire team just to compete is very appreciated.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I like the battle factory as I don't have to IV breed, EV train and all that. Plus, I like the fact that I don't know what the brain is going to have, and further more, I don't know what I'm going to have, and to me, that makes the battle factory much more fun than any other. The battle castle I like too - that provided a challenge.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    The battle hall, because your Pokemon gets to stay in the same level, and it isn't as hard like the battle castle.

Years
    I love the Battle Factory for it's randomness and challenge, but my favourite has to be between Tower and Arcade for it's simple battles; minus the arcade board.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm going for Battle Arcade - because it's basic battling with just that little bit extra, but not going over the top like other Battle Areas. Double Battles for the win!

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
    Years
    The factory was my favourite in Emerald and I'd say it still is, although I haven't tried the other ones much :P I like being able to battle with lots of different Pokémon and the way you can trade for Pokémon mid-challenge with a feel of high risk, high return as you can't see their moves keeps the challenge fresh and exciting :) .

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I love Battle Castle and Battle Arcade, but I can't stand these 5 facilities for being "hax".. :(
    They always land critical hit/receiving side effects have unusual higher rate/higher chance on landing 1 hit knock out moves for the opponent... :(

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Ive only done the battle Tower due to restarting my game 3 times for reasons.So ill jsut go with battle tower.

Back