• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite breakfest?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Most days when I wake up I'm too lazy to wait staring at the toaster to toast something, so I end up having Cheerios or sometimes a yoghurt and a granola bar. However, on the weekends it's always nice to have pancakes or belgian waffles to get me going ∑:3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love whole wheat cereal with soy milk. Usually I will eat Kashi Go Lean and Shredded Wheat, well one of those. And I love oatmeal, toast with Smart Balance butter spread or apple butter, yogurt, and fruit(apple or an orange).

If I have time to eat that that is. :< Usually I don't eat breakfast. I will eat one of those for a late night snack or after I workout. I need to start eating breakfast!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Chicken fried steak. I literally have that at any breakfast place we go to. XD; Or quiche.

But at home, I generally like waffles and sausage. :>

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • well, i don't usually have breakfast in the morning but on weekends i kinda just have cerial like honey nut clusters :3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Chicken fried steak. I literally have that at any breakfast place we go to. XD; Or quiche.

But at home, I generally like waffles and sausage. :>

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • I love crepes. Especially strawberry crepes. I can only get them at IHOP though so I rarely get to eat them. For breakfast in the morning, I have oatmeal. Ick.

Years
  • For awhile, it was french toast, but I got sick of it. These days, anything really sweet and quick to eat is my favorite breakfast. Bagels work pretty well, I should eat muffins more often, candy and highly sugary snacks works in a pinch... and, on the rare occasion I have milk, I have my cranberry almond crunch cereal. :D

(In reality, most days, my breakfast consists of breadsticks that I grab at work. Sad, huh?)

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • I love pancakes and belgian waffles. Belgian waffles are soo good lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    My favorite breakfast ever is cereal. I love it any time of the day. But strangely, I prefer toast during the afternoon. Never during the morning. Oh well.

go cereal man

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    cold pizza. i have a tendency to eat dinner-y foods in the morning and breakfast-y foods in the evening.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Pancakes are FTW! But I've always wanted to try waffles cause I've never had it before

Back