• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats Your Favorite City to visit in HG/SS

blazez3212

Person Behind You
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Title says it all My Favorite City to visit is Ecruteak well its very Mysterious in a way :P.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • I like Azalea Town, but only because theres a heck loada slowpokes everywhere.
    And it's got Kurt. c:

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i like goldenrod
    its got a supermart
    gamecorner
    railway
    radiotower
    and a hair salon : D

blazez3212

Person Behind You
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My Second Favorite City is Celadon City since there Departmental store has more of a variety

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Blackthorn. Out of all the cities it's the only one that looks similar to what I originally invisioned. Although Olivine with a few improvements might have been better. Goldenrod is a letdown, I expected a lot more from it.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Lavender Town. It changed so much in just 3 years...

Incidentally, try talking to your pokemon in the House of Memories. Occasionally your pokemon will 'tremble with fear'.
    COME ON, NINTENDO! Bring the Marowak ghost back!

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    For me, I'd say that Celadon City and Goldenrod City are tied. I love them both, maybe because they're music is cool. ^_^ I'm not really sure!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Olivine.

Has my battle frontier <3, the great blue sea <3, miltank farm nearby <3, the lighthouse <3, and more. :D

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Eucreak City definitely, the legends there are cool, the dance hall, and the rad music, maybe not rad, but it's cool.

Back