• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite fruit/vegetable? :D

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
    Aqua Mudkip: Post it here. If you do have any. The maximum is 3 to 5.

My favorite fruit: Strawberries (Sour and sweet) or Blueberries (Sweet) or even Mangoes.

My favorite vegetable. (ve-ge-ta-ble) XD: Squash, Pepper (because of spices) and Carrots.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Favourite fruit: WATERMELONS AND MANGOES. <3 Nuff said.. everybody knows how good they are.

Favorite vegetable: Red capsicum. It especially tastes good in salads.. and I just figured out they taste good in tacos.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Favourite fruit : Mango, Oranges, watermelons...etc..
    Favourite vegetables: Capsicum, carrot..

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Fruit: Grapes… or mangoes.
    Vegetable: I guess Broccoli … no I'm not weird… they taste good with spices…

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Fruits: Apples (if they're not mushy), oranges, just about all the citrus fruits, bananas
    Veggies: Broccoli (esp. with cheese or in a cassarole), carrots (if cooked), onions (they make a wonderful soup), mushrooms

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Fruits: Melon, blackberries, blueberries, and other berries found on bushes.

Veggies: Celery, broccoli, and cauliflower with either ranch or nacho cheese

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Fruits: Strawberry, Apple, Banana, Orange, Grapes...I could go on forever. xD

Vegetables: Pepper (red, yellow, green, orange...it really doesn't matter, I like them all), Carrots, Squash, Tomato, and Onions (but only if they're cooked).

I also like Zucchini, Mushrooms...xD; Really, fruits and vegetables are my two favorite food groups, I can't really think of anything I don't like.

Nomaiya

The Disappearing Act
    Years
    My favourite fruits are: apples, nectarines, strawberries, or cherries.
    My favourite vegetables are potatoes and sweetcorn. I don't eat any others ^^

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I don't really have a favorite vegetable, but my favorite fruits are apples, oranges, grapes and pineapple. Sometimes peaches.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ohhh! My favorite categories of food :>

veggies: Green beans, corn, broccoli and potatoes.
    Fruits: Plums, raspberries, apricots and peaches

they're all good ~<3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Favourite fruit: WATERMELONS AND MANGOES. <3 Nuff said.. everybody knows how good they are.

Favorite vegetable

Right on May, right on! o/

Favorite fruit: watermelons and mangoes, plus oranges, strawberries, and peaches!!!
    Favorite vegetable: Something about carrots and green beans comes to mind. =]

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I like plums and watermelons and kiwis. I like potatoes and corn and green beans.

Yes.

Years
    Fruits? Strawberries, kiwis, lemons, apples.

Vegetables? Tomatoes (I know it's technically a fruit D<), potatoes, corn, peas, green beans.

Out of all of those, I'd have to say tomatoes are my favorite, ever <3 Then a tie with lemons and strawberries. Then potatoes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    For fruit, I would have to say mangos. They're so sweet and soft, and I just really love them. I grew up with mangos. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apples, and mandarins are also on my list~

As for vegetables... I pretty much only like red peppers and onions. I'm not much of a vegetable eater. D:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Fruits: Apples, Pears, Bananas, Avocados, Oranges, and finally...APRICOTS!!! 8P
    Vegetables: Cucumbers, Carrots, Potatoes, Corn

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Vegetables: meh, I can't say I have a favourite. Maybe spinach, or lettuce. Cabbage is good, too.
    Fruits: Mangoes, pls. And apples, and plums... I like most fruits >.>

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    Fruit: Banana (which i was told at one forum is not a fruit) - I don't really like fruit to be honest its just unappealing.

Vegetables - I love mashed potatoes and potatoes in general although I do not like chips they are just gross. I like Broccoli but not on its own a nice cheese sauce or something always goes well with it. I love kumara which is likea sweet potato and I also enjoy pumpkin particularly in soup. There is no real vegetable I do not like but I did use to hate Cooked parsnip but I quite like it nowdays.

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Fruit: Mangoes, Bananas, Grapes, Apples, Oranges...etc.

Veggies: BLECH! I hate veggies. D:

Back